3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Dieting with Obstacles (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/dieting-obstacles-14/)
-   -   Fibromyalgia #197 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/dieting-obstacles/249279-fibromyalgia-197-a.html)

Candicej 02-16-2012 03:49 AM

Headache day:(

Candicej 02-16-2012 05:01 AM

Just went for walk in the light rain with the pup...'bout 39 out was still abit chilly.

Candicej 02-17-2012 01:58 AM

:crazy::crazy::crazy:Achey today....and the scale is not being kind,,,spring better make a quick appearance.

Candicej 02-18-2012 06:39 AM

:headache::headache::headache::headache:Still got a headache but took the dog for another walk....cold but you warm up by the time you are back home!

Candicej 02-19-2012 06:16 AM

:dizzy:Hello .... hip and head still hurting and too cold for a longer type walk this am so on the pilates machine to stretch.:dizzy:

Candicej 02-20-2012 04:15 PM

Off to the dentisit for a check up and cleaning.....yuck my jaw will hurt...will get some more walking in too;)

Happy Canuk 02-21-2012 12:59 PM

Hi Candice. Sorry you have just been talking to yourself. I guess everybody has decided to pack it in on this thread. Hope you feel better today, and hope the dentist isn't too hard on you.

Going out for lunch in a bit - decided on the Swiss Chalet.

Surgery is sneaking up fast - 01 March. Everybody around me seems to be sick, so hears hoping and praying that I don't catch something and have to put it off.

Have a good day.

Candicej 02-22-2012 06:00 AM

:pHI Happy..hope you can stay well for your surgery and hope all goes well. This month has flown by.:p

Meme, Joanne, Mima....where are you..hope it is not your health keeping you away!

Happy Canuk 02-22-2012 09:27 AM

Hi Candice. Hope you are feeling better today. Headaches are just not a good thing to have - you have to move and that ache goes right along with you. Even laying down doesn't stop it. Perhaps you will need to get it checked out.l

Don't know where Meme, Joanne and Mima are. Wish they would pop in to see we are not quite 'dead in the water' here. lol

Candicej 02-23-2012 12:37 AM

Happy have you moved yet or is that after surgery?

My headache is sinus and neck issues form falling alseep in the chair and the upa nd down weather temps. WE are getting some snow Thursday night again...not too much and with the warmer tmeps it shouldn't stay around long.

Happy Canuk 02-23-2012 12:46 PM

Candice - I am also having sinus problems - headaches, aching face and teeth. Have been using the Otrivin Sea Salt with Aloe and it has been great. Just rinses out the sinuses very well.

Haven't moved yet - either 01 April or 01 May, depending on whether or not we find someplace to move into this weekend.

Snow expected here this weekend as well. Hope it won't amount to much. This has to be the warmest winter in recent history. Only one week of really cold weather, and tons of day over the freezing point - so nobody is complaining. Haven't had much snow either. Just makes a person wonder what is in store in the Spring!

Enjoy your day.

Candicej 02-25-2012 03:25 AM

Happy is that a premix solution for your nose? Hope you find somewhere to move and will this be your last time to move?

Hope we do not get lots of severe spring weather!!!!

Snuggles1968 02-27-2012 12:21 PM

Good afternoon. Wanted to stop by and I was good last night and didn't eat anything until I got up today. My goal today is to search these threads for help in creating an eating plan to reflect my restrictions. I am hopeful there will be some answers here.
oh the all too familiar pain of FM coupled with Hashimoto's (hypo-thyroidism) makes the weightloss journey difficult but not impossible. I'm new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself.
I see I'm not the only Canadian here either. Woot!

Candicej 02-28-2012 12:08 AM

Hello snuggles...yes it is an extra effort with illness to keep your weight under control. I eat well I jsut need more steady exercise...that on days I cannot get due to pain.

Candicej 03-08-2012 12:55 AM

NO one posting yet? This weather has been so up and down lately, more than a usual spring.

Happy how did the surgery go? Hope you are doing well:)