Diet Blogs and Journal FAQ and Help Forum Support forum for members of our Community Journals and our NEW Diet Blogs

Old 01-02-2010, 08:08 PM   #1  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Question Exporting Blogs

Hi- just curious if exporting our blogs was still an option? I've looked all over and don't see this- I've just made my blog on my own site and I'd hate to lose all the stuff I posted over the past year

Any update or directions on how to save our old posts and export them to a new blog would be great! Thanks!
beerab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 09:28 PM   #2  
it's always something

I moved this into a new thread because I think you are referring to your current 3FC blog at diet-blogs/. If you log in and click the "manage" tab, you'll see an option to export. Export this file. I'm guessing you are using Wordpress for your new blog? If so, go to your new blog and choose to manage then import and upload the file you downloaded here. It's possible the location to import may be different since it's a different version of WP, but there will be an option to import somewhere in there. If you are using a different blogging platform on your new site, you'll need to check their support site to learn how to import a wordpress database.

I hope that helps
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:06 AM   #3  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Thank you so much!

Last edited by beerab; 01-04-2010 at 10:06 AM.
beerab is offline   Reply With Quote