3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Depression and Weight Issues (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depression-weight-issues-76/)
-   -   Weekly Cackle - November 13th - 19th (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depression-weight-issues/98090-weekly-cackle-november-13th-19th.html)

cathyxxx 11-16-2006 11:15 AM

snow! snow! are you kidding me cin? I wish I could be there and watch it snow with you! We could have a big cup of hot chocolate yummmmm doesn't that sound like fun ;)

It's really cold here today - just beautiful. The wind yesterday was really something.

I'm thru with jury duty. They never called my name for questioning for the jury which I really doubt they would take me bec I worked for an attorney for almost 18 years and my dad was an attorney and then a District Judge, and I have a nephew that's an attorney, and have many friends that are in law enforcement.....they just think you know too much haha soooooo I'm back at work but it was interesting.

Cin - how are you doing your Thanksgiving dinner since your dh is working? will y'all do it later when he is off from work or the day before? is all of your family coming?

Hey Sassy - if I have to be at work so do you ;) hang in there girlie and let us know how it goes. I'm glad you're doing better!

Hey Marbles - how early did your coffee pot wake you up this morning?

Hey Nickles - I'm sending you a great big cyper hug! :hug:

Thanksgiving is next week, on November 23rd. Unbelieveable that the holidays are upon us once again. :dizzy:

Hey Leenie - are you shopping on Black Friday with your dh? I don't leave my house on that day - just way too wild for me - there is nothing I need that bad ;) We usually put up our Christmas Tree on that day.

Joanne - CONGRATS on another 3 lb loss! :carrot: I also love a snack of toast. glad you are able to stay away from it girlie. You're doing GREAT!

hope everybody has a BLESSED DAY!
hugs,
Cathy

Sassy_Chick 11-17-2006 06:43 AM

Morning Ladies!

Morning Gals! Well I survived one 12 hour night! lol. One more to go then I get to do two of my regular 10 hour days! lol.

Working OT next week too! Can't beat it -- OT + Holiday Pay + Time and a Half!!! :comp:

Taking advantage of the OT while we can! ;)

Please give me some "Motivating Vibes" to get me through! lol.

:congrat: Joanne on the WL!!! You go girlie! :woohoo:

Oh Cathy, SNOW! SNOW! SNOW! Hee hee hee. Just teasin ya. Yup looks like Old Man Winter is going to give us a little visit! lol. :snow4:

Our Thanksgiving we'll be working, we WERE going to have T'giving dinner after T'giving with the in-laws, but that changed. (sparing you the details) lol. So its just a lovely romantic candle light dinner with just DH and I! :rofl:

Hi to everybody out there! I hope you all are doing well!

:hug:

Leenie 11-17-2006 10:49 AM

Can't chat today ... boss is here :(

Luv you all.

Nicklewise 11-17-2006 01:26 PM

Hi guys

Hope all is going well with your thanksgiving plans, I just had some news I needed to share.

I lost 4 inches on my waist in the last to weeks.. It looks like BFL is fianlly starting to work it magic. Also my friend who was in a size 22 is down to a 16 man it has been a great day!

Hang in their all and keep the faith, we can all do it!

JudoMom 11-18-2006 04:31 PM

Nicklewise.. what is BFL?

hello everyone...

Leenie 11-19-2006 07:35 AM

Good Morning :)

Judo, BFL is body for life. Nickle is doing wonderful on it and we're so proud of her, 4 inches is awesome !!!

Judo, how are you? how are things on the home stead dolly?

Cathy, I'm glad you got out of jury duty, ick lol. I don't think I'm leaving the house at 5 AM to hit any of those sales, thats crazy and I don't want to drag DD up that early. I told DH he can go and I'll give him a list haaaaaaaaaaa :s:

Sassy yes do enjoy the time alone with DH and the OT ;) Tis the season huh lolol.

Cin good to see yah, did you get all your goodies for TG? Shhhhhhhh don't say snow ick ick ick LOL I so am not ready for that stuff ;)

Marbles
what kind of coffee pot did you buy? I love our Mr. Coffee but it burns the coffee when it sits for a while. They have one that Hamilton beach makes and it looks cool, instead of the coffee sitting on a burner its inside of the unit and stays warm plus it dispenses one cup at a time. Looks like something I'd be interested in after I read reviews on it lol.

Joanne
chicklet, how are you today.... hows your foot? Are you loving your new home?

Nothing much happening today.... DH bought an air hockey table and well, thats what we'll be doing later on. Our house is not big and he's talking of a full size pool table haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa men !!!! gotta love their imaginations LOLOL ;)

JudoMom 11-19-2006 11:37 AM

Leenie thanks.. I recognize BFL now that you've told me what it means. My hub's brother & his wife have been following it for some time.

Homefront.. well.. we're waiting to hear from son as to whether or not he's back to work. He may not know yet himself; mediation took place with his union and his employer on Thursday. They may be "getting back to him". Daughter's arm is still in a cast. She's able to work a few short shifts, but it hurts after... she's so broke tho, she wants to do it. They are both adults now... not much I can do except try and point out being reasonable.

I'm still on this stinking plateau. Nearly 4 weeks now, but I'm hanging in with the food plan. I've changed some meals around (namely breakfast and lunches; was in the habit of same thing during the week) and I'm trying to up the water... that's a nuisance tho because as you know... what goes in, must come out... and I have to drive a lot in my job some days *lol

Everyone You all are so good addressing everyone personally. I simply don't have the time and so often, not the energy, but please know I'm pulling and rooting for each of you.

Sassy_Chick 11-19-2006 03:38 PM

Hi all, I hope you all are doing well and keeping warm! I think there is a chance of snow tonight? :snowfight

Take care!

:hug:

cathyxxx 11-19-2006 06:19 PM

hey gang

I didn't make it in here yesterday...my computer monitor went out for no reason at all so couldn't see a dang thing on the computer. after church we ran to walmart and picked up a 19" flat screen and boy can I see now ;)

it's nice to see so many people posting

hugs & blessings,
Cathy

Tippy 11-19-2006 06:52 PM

Hi everyone. Still trying to get used to no Tippy the kitty-kitty. It's very difficult after 12 years of constant companionship. This too shall pass.