Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 11-04-2006, 05:40 AM   #16  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hey all.

Been working overtime, so very tired. We bought a new car! It is a 2006, Nissan Altima, and its blue with a black interior and an absolute dream to drive.........

I am on 300 mg. now of my anti-depressant. (they started me on 150 mg for a week and worked me up to 300 mg.) I can definately feel a big difference already. I feel a lot happier and have more "pep" not a lot, but more than I had before at least! Also I find that I don't seem so sad, which is great. I was very tired of crying at a drop of a hat! lol.

We cancelled our membership to the Y, temporarily, just until we get our finances sorted with the new car and all. We are fine, but don't want to over do it. The Y said we can rejoin anytime no problem. I still have my WATP DVD and maybe after the 1st of the year or something we may get a home gym or a used treadmill or something...........

I've been drinking as much water as I can, hardly craving any pop at all now. I do have a few sips here or there, but hub usually ends up finishing it. I've been eating smaller, more frequent meals which helps me feel better.

Well I hope you all are doing well!

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 07:44 AM   #17  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

TGIS

Good Morning,

Sassy congrats on the new car and feeling better b/c of the meds. Its amazing to have that happy feeling again isn't it.... a big relief is more like it huh.

Marbles, enjoy your date

Sweet Pea how was the movie? Glad to hear your WL is moving along... I agree, don't ask how just enjoy it.

I gotta get off this chair and start cleaning....these days I'm so slow so I have to start early or it will never get cleaned LOLOL.
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 03:21 PM   #18  

argh the pop ups on here are driving me nuts. i have a pop up stopper but the screen still blinks and i lose my place. Grrrrrr

the movie was ok, nothing to rave about. had a bit much to eat and then we did a little dancing. this morning one of the dogs left a revolting sloppy pile on the carpet. NOT impressed! looks like a nice day so gonna go outside now and get my head together then maybe do some work.

sassy glad your meds are working for you
sweet_pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 07:08 PM   #19  

Well, hello everyone! It's been awhile. I usually can't get in here and when I do, I try to post and can't. Let's see if this one takes!

Life goes on! My DD is having surgery on Monday-feminine stuff. I have had so many problems with my Hotmail account that I rarely can' get in. Oddly enough DD tried to PM me and thought I was ignoring her. If I hadn't phoned her because of furnace trouble, we still would have not connected. I figured that they were busy and no news was good news.

DGD17 is being a typical teenage female! Driving Mom and Dad nuts. She has a BF now and her whole life is a riot to listen to. How come teenagers can't understand that us "old folks" were teenagers once and we understand!

R spent the day painting in the kitchen today while I did laundry. We are going to church tomorrow and then to the cty to shop.

Gotta go....hopefully this will post and not end up in cyber space.
Tippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 02:34 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good afternoon gang
been a busy bunch of days for me, and the more i talk about how busy i am...well the busier i seem to be...so maybe i'll quit talking about it

tippy - it's really good to see ya here girl! I guess you're shopping in the city this afternoon. what ya buying? how was church this morning? ours was awesome!

hey sweetpea - it's good to see ya again. I pay for the subscription here so that I don't have to deal with the popups. ;-) I still spend a lot of my time on thyroid issues. It is something I have been thrown into and has become a very worthy cause for me.

hey leenie - are you still cleaning? i sure hope not! what ya doing today? how is your back? I'm so glad that the gyno results came back good!!!!!

hey sassychick - congrats on the new car! and congrats on the water and smaller meals

hey marbleflys - gosh it's great to see ya! you need to pop in here much more often! I'm so glad to hear about your new man. He sounds like a keeper!

I need to get some clothes going and do some picking up and then i plan to veg out for the rest of the afternoon

later gaters
hugs,
cathy

Last edited by cathyxxx; 11-05-2006 at 02:40 PM.
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 10:09 AM   #21  

Leens glad all is well with your health!

I have so much to yak about but no time....I will sit down soon and catch up with everyone....

IN the meantime this will have to do...........xoLiz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote