Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 08-25-2006, 10:38 AM   #16  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Kids,

I'll catch up later, this week has been so hairy.

N2F2BP, you are NOT a bad person I'm glad you found a good home for the puppy (you did not come off as being irresposible, at least not to me).

Hugs and kisses
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 06:25 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 293/ticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Just thought I would jump in and say hi. I have now walked 30 miles for the week. This is the first full week. I think that today I pushed it a little far. My feet hurt. But that is the breaks for my feet. Talk to you all later.
trishn222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 09:23 AM   #18  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Good Morning,

For a sunny day there's lots of rain falling from the sky LOLOL

Trish WHOLEY SMOKES 30 miles WTG thats awesome, not only for WL but your bones and muscles Omg thats wonderful!!! I don't even do 5 but your shaming me into it.... LOVE IT!!!!

Today is cleaning and off to see FIL in rehab - knee surgery. Tomorrow is DD's birthday party with family and thats about it... then I have the week off b/c dd's daycare is closed so I'm going to enjoy every second of it lol.

Watcha all doing this weekend?

Oh.... 5 lb challenge for august I failed miserably unless I can lose it in the next few days but I highly doubt it. I'm praying september is better.

How are you?
Old 08-26-2006, 11:08 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 293/ticker/135

Well I have lost 4.6 lbs for August. Hopefully I make it. Thanks Leenie for the support. I am almost there for the August challenge. YAY!!!
trishn222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 01:49 PM   #20  

Hey everyone!

I have been in british columbia visiting my aunt in a nursing home there.

I have done a very quick scan of the posts.

congrats to those of you who are losing, walking, etc.

I did not succeed with the 5lb challenge either.....but I am on task starting today.

talk later.

Liz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 04:43 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

good afternoon gang

i've been cleaning all day today and still have a few things to do, then I'm gonna take a long bath and tackle a sunday school lesson for in the morning. Dh is gone with a few men to the prison ministry today.

Judomom - I hope it doesn't slow down for you! you are doing great! thanks for letting me know exactly what you're doing! YOU GO GIRL!

Are y'all getting email notifications from 3fc that tell you when messages have been posted - ya know the ones you are subscribed to like this one? I don't think I've gotten any all week? something must not be right?

Wonder where Leenie is? I don't see a post from her yesterday or today???? hope all is well!

Hey Sassy - how was the YMCA? what did you decide?

Hey 2bpretty - glad everything worked out with the dog! hugs! have fun at the Teddy Bear Tea Party.

hope everybody has a great day
hugs,
caty
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 04:47 PM   #22  

well dang I didn't see a bunch of posts that are here? maybe I'm just dizzy

Trish - congrats on the 30 miles this week! that is awesome! you go girl! and congrats on the 4.6 loss for August

Now I see your posts Leenie - hope you have a great time today! enjoy your week off! I know you need it!!!!

Hey Liz - guess you're back from vacation huh? hope all is well with you and your family. is school starting soon for your girls?

hugs,
cathy
Old 08-26-2006, 05:55 PM   #23  

Oy vey! This week has been ridiculous! We got the new Dell just after we went wireless. Went wireless because of loading problems. When R hooked up the Dell, we figured out that it was the old computer giving us loading problems and the wireless sucked. Back to the other provider because the wireless disconnected R too much. After we contacted the wireless company about removing their equipment, they admitted to having trouble and were putting up another tower in November. Well, whopp dee doo! Like that helps R with telecommuting!

Am still working on stripping and painting and am tired of it all. I want this house done and I doubt that it ever will be. Until I go to the nursing home, it will be a "work in progress".

Gotta go. Can't get into Hotmail YET. They seem to have changed their format and I can't get in. am ready to tell them where to put their hotmail.
Tippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 08:51 AM   #24  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Good Morning,

Joel Olsteen has a wonderful sermon today about OVER EATING !!! if you get a chance to see it, do so.

Tippy sorry your wireless isn't working well, hopefully when they put up the new tower it will help. I love my wireless but this area is more conjested than where you are so I'm sure there are lots of towers. Don't worry your house will get done.. took mine 10 years from foundation on up and we still have stuff to do 14 years later

Cathy, I did alot of cleaning yesterday too... phew. You'd have to ask Suzanne about the email notifications... I don't subscribe to them b/c my email would be packed.

Trish, congrats on the WL whooot WTG

Liz are you home now? my stars, August went fast.

Got folks coming over later for Dd's party...we were suposed to go swimming but its raining here so we'll just sit in doors and entertain the kidlets... OY.

Have a wonderful day everyone
Old 08-27-2006, 07:20 PM   #25  

Hey Leenie & the gang

Thanks for mentioning the Joel Osteen sermon. I've been meaning to do that and keep getting side tracked. If you don't get to watch him on tv you can also watch it online at his website. This is his 3rd in a series on health. The first is #315 Staying Healthy Physically, and then #316 Eating Healthier and this one today #317 Living at your Ideal Weight. awesome stuff.

oh btw, I got an email today from 3fc so I guess there isn't a problem ;-)

Hey Tip - sure wish you could get your Hotmail account working. There should be a couple of emails from me girlie.

hope everybody has a blessed day!
hugs,
cathy