Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 06-15-2006, 10:31 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default Thursday Chat ~ June 15

good morning gang

nobody posted yesterday
where is everybody at and what are y'all up to?
hope all is well
hugs,
Cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 02:08 PM   #2  

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning everyone

Everyone must be busy with summer?

Beautiful day here, not sure what I'm up to for today. DD18 and I went for a nice long walk this morning. We missed the 8 and 8:30am news, but our scanner was on when we got home and there was a lot of commotion with the buses returning the HS students. DD16 got returned home, turns out there was a bomb threat at the HS so all the students had to return home. The middle school that is right near there is open tho. It sounds like it may be more of a prank than anything serious. Plus there had been a car fire by the middle school during the night. So much excitement for a Wednesday night This sounds like we are in a really nasty area, but honestly we are the "hicks" in town

Anyway yesterday DD18 and I spent two hours planting in the garden, hopefully something will grow. Our ground is mostly clay so its hit and miss. I've tried to make some flower gardens, but because of the acidity of the soil I haven't had much luck.

I should go, I have one very bored 16 year at home and she is being a pain Plus I should go and cut some grass, good excuse to go out into the sunshine

Hope everyone is feeling fine.

Take care,
K
buddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 02:08 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 232 just getting started on it

My phone line was done yesterday due to the storm we had on Tues. so I was lost without my computer yesterday. Didn't get much from TS Alberto thank god! Looking forward to a good weekend. Weather is looking good here today nice and sunny gonna take the kids down to lake to swim. Have a good day ladies
not2fat2bpretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 02:51 PM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Everyone,

Been crazy busy but you know I'll be here saturday morning reading and posting away.

Today DD graduated pre-k...I cried when the teachers cried, I'm such a sap. It was emotional and very cute.

Then we took her out and got her a "school" charm bracelet. Every year she graduates a grade we will add one charm to the bracelet. When she's 25 or so, it will bring back (I hope) nice memories and she'll realize how hard she worked and deserved it.

Right now we are relaxing from a busy day.

Tomorrow I prob won't be here in the morning. Lots going on LOL.

How are you all ???
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 11:29 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 315/302/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathyxxx
good morning gang

nobody posted yesterday
where is everybody at and what are y'all up to?
hope all is well
hugs,
Cathy
lost my mom one week ago and today my cat was killed.
Struggling to access a grace in all this detachment.
anncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 09:15 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 232 just getting started on it

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom. I never thought I would understand how someone felt loosing someone so close untill I lost my older brother 2 years ago. I does get better as time goes by, but I think of him everyday. Loosing someone so close SUCKS! I can't tell you it won't hurt or be hard because it is. And I know it seems like a double blow with loosing your cat too. Just know that you have plenty of support here. I know I will be thinking of you!
not2fat2bpretty is offline   Reply With Quote