Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 06-07-2006, 08:07 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Wednesday Chat - June 7th

Good Morning

How is everyone today? Its a rainy gray day and these are the toughest for me b/c I have SAD and days like today I just want to crawl under the covers and sleep/hide.

DD's been complaining about hip pain (she's 4) so I'm going to call the doc today and make an appt. I had lots of leg / hip problems when I was little and it turned out to be arthritis... I'm hoping she doesn't have what I have.

Anywhhhhhhhhhoooot! How are you?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 10:09 AM   #2  
Workin' My *** Off!

Height: 5'1"

Hey Leenie!

It's a beautiful Sunny day here! Hot and humid... YUCK! Oh well. Hope your DD's hip is ok!

Today is hubby's day off, and I plan to tackle the deck....there is a bunch of junk on it from last year, and our landlord wants to restain it sometime soon, I just don't know what we are going to do with the stuff that's on the deck.... hmmmm!

I also have to kick my butt in gear about looking for quotes for my car insurance! It runs out in August, and I'm not going with the same company...THEY SUCKED!!!! I don't know how we're going to pay for it though.... OH the joys of livining on one income... I"m a little stressed about money issues lately. We're so behind on our bills, robbing from one to pay another...I hate that!!!
Canadian_Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 02:43 PM   #3  

Height: 5'6"

Hi everyone

Beautiful day here, albeit buggy, so I'll enjoy it from inside the screens.
Been feeling a little down lately, this weight thing is really getting to me among other things and my concentration is down to nil.

Anyway I just wanted to say Hi and hope everyone is doing alright.
Leenie I hope your DD is alright and its nothing long term.

Take care all,
K
buddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 02:57 PM   #4  

Unhappy

Hi All,

It was cloudy and rainy this morning here but it seems to have cleared off. Unfortunatly my mood is still stuck in the grey. I just feel down and out and these are the days that I want to eat all the bad stuff and do nothing. There's lots that I should/could do but I just have NO motivation.

Anyway, hope all is well for the rest of you.
SuzanneGettingSkinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 03:25 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 215/191/150

Hey guys

It was a pretty crappy morning here in Edmonton, I park about a mile from work and it was lightly sprinkling while I drove to my car down the river valley but as soon as I park it started to pour like cats & dogs but I hike up the valley stairs anyways. I looked like a drowned rat by the time I got to work though! At least I got some exercise in!

Leenie I hope your daughter is feeling ok and it just growing pains.

Canadian Mickey Are you a single mom too? I can completely understand where you are coming from.. It is superhard on a single income, or if you have no other parental support to back you up at home with the kids. Things will get better just hang in there! Remember we are here if you need to rant, rave, cry, laugh or what everelse you need!

Hope all of you have a good day today!
Nicklewise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 11:55 AM   #6  
Angela

S/C/G: 275/260/150?

HI ya'll

Anxiety is back. Hate it

This too shall pass.

Thinking of you all!
CJsPrincess816 is offline   Reply With Quote