Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 06-02-2006, 10:20 AM   #1  
CIN

Default Friday June 2 CHAT

Hello gals!! Wake Up!

Where is everyone this morning?

I hope I am starting this correctly....if not ...someone correct me!

Anyone have any exciting weekend plans?

Later taters!
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 10:22 AM   #2  
CIN

Default Help................

Hey someone help me by making the Friday Chat print darker!
Thanks
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 10:48 AM   #3  

It's my last day of vacation. *boo hoo* I'm sitting here watching Bargain Hunt. I have to take my Cocker Spaniel to the veterinarian - he got into chiggers. Got some nice plans for this weekend, though - Dallas/Fort Worth Cocker Spaniel Rescue has a 6th birthday party at the Urban Dog Cafe. If MacGregor gets a clear release from the vet we'll be going there to celebrate!
CJ :) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 11:24 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 272.5/266.5/135

Height: 5'6"

Taking a foster dog to the adoption clinic tomorrow morning (hoping that she'll get adopted). We are throwing my best friend a suprise party for her birthday tomorrow evening. I am in charge of the cake...I'm making it look like Australia (which is where she is from). Sunday DH and I are going to try a different church with the boys. We're quite excited about it. Then Sunday evening I have the in-laws coming over for dinner.

Having too much of a weekend, but hopefully won't go overboard!!

CIN hope you have a great weekend.

CJ hope MacGregor gets a clear release from the vet....that's no fun having chiggers with your pet. I hpe you have a great time at the party!!

Misty
mommieof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 11:53 AM   #5  
Angela

S/C/G: 275/260/150?

UHG so much anxiety these last couple of days. What's my problem?? Just part of the cycle I guess. We're going to continue unpacking this weekend. We have a plan to complete my nephew's room and do some filing in the office. Interesting huh? We may go spend some time with my partner's sister and her family (oh joy)
CJsPrincess816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 02:37 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good afternoon gang!

Cin - looks like you started it up just right! how ya feeling?

no exciting plans for me....going with dh to Sam's after work today. but oh wait, this Sunday is the first Sunday of our new sunday school year (which is now called Bible Fellowship Groups) so I have a new group of girls moving up to the 12th grade class, and dh has a new group of guys moving up to the 12th grade class, and it is the grand opening of our new youth center (which is an old 2 story brick building) that we have been redoing. It'll be the first time we've been in classrooms since the storm in September. We have a big grand opening blowout for our high school service on Sunday night. So my Sunday is full.

CJ - hope u enjoy your last day of vacation!

Misty - I have no idea how you make a cake look like Australia would love to see a picture of your finished cake tho. have fun at the party!

Angela - I can imagine that moving and unpacking in itself would cause some added anxiety. Perhaps once y'all are settled you will feel calmer. Hope that all goes well.

where is the rest of our gang?

hope everybody has a blessed day
hugs,
cathy

Last edited by cathyxxx; 06-02-2006 at 02:43 PM.
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 04:13 PM   #7  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Kids, I'll catch up tomorrow !!!

Love yah !
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote