Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 05-18-2006, 10:51 PM   #1  
Dream Big

S/C/G: 233.4/see ticker/135

Height: 5'2

Default Surgery Update

Ladies!! I have missed you all so much. Just wanted to pop in really quick and let you all know that I had my surgery Wednesday morning. I am home now and still in an incredible amount of pain (even with the pain meds). I am having alot of nausea and vomiting but other than that I am great, lol. DH and the kids have been great taking care of me. The doc. said that everything went good with the surgery and that I should be able to be walking with the crutches after a couple of days. This is my first time being able to get off of the couch (and into the wheelchair) since I got home yesterday, and the first thing I did was come to ya'll. Keep up the good thoughts for me cause I still have a long way to go and there is still a chance for complications with blood clots and such,so right now it's just an hour at a time. Either me or DH will keep ya'll updated as things progress. i hope everyone is good. I'll try to catch up on posts when I feel a little better. Well I'm going to lay back down now cause I'm starting to hurt and feel queasy. I'll check back later. Take care everyone!
timmyshawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 11:07 PM   #2  
Walking by faith

Smile welcome home Heather!

I'm glad your surgery is over!

I remember the nausea and vomiting after I had my back surgery. It was a few days before I began to feel better. Just let DH and your kids pamper you for a change..you deserve it!

Keep in touch as you feel up to it. You'll be in my prayers!
Stepping Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 07:35 AM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

OMG Heather, I'm so glad you are home and everything went well. Now please please please promise me that you will baby yourself and not feel guilty.

Its soooooo good to hear from you
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 10:50 PM   #4  
CURVY VIXEN

S/C/G: 205/194/128

Height: 5'2''

good luck to you.. I hope you recover soon.. keep us updated
purplepansy912 is offline   Reply With Quote