Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 05-15-2006, 09:12 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Wink Monday's Chat - May 15th

Good Morning,

Just popping in to say hello

Can't play today Boss man is here.... so I'll talk to you later

HUGS
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 10:19 AM   #2  
Workin' My *** Off!

Height: 5'1"

Morning Leenie!

Well, I woke up to news that New England in flooding...parts of it anyway, parts where I have alot of friends! I lived close to Lowell Mass, and Salem NH, lived in Rochester NH, and have friends in York Maine, Peabody, and all over Mass and NH! Scary stuff! So I'm hoping they are all alright. Here's the link for the story if you haven't seen it on the news.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12786790/
So that's taken alot of my stress today! DH is still struggling with his insulin levels, and not eating the way he should...He's thinking it's not such a big deal!!! ARGH!

I'm trying to find a job, and have applied for over 30 jobs, and so far have only gotten one interview....we really need the extra income, especially with all these other medications that we'll have to pay for, and DH boss won't give us benefits! So I'm stressing today....frustrated as well.... not a good way to start the day!
Canadian_Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 10:46 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good morning gang
sorry - I'm crazy busy - just wanted to say HI
hugs,
Cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 01:54 PM   #4  
CIN

Hi Gals
Went to the Dr this morning.he said I am doing fine ( I knew that)
It may take 8 weeks or so to regain normal stamina.............hmmmm I will wait I guess!
Ha!

The stent was 50% open.......or 50% closed.whichever way you view it.I view it as 50% OPEN. No need to worry ahead of time. Angioplasty has come a longgggggggggggg way.who knows I may have a 3rd one if needed! Beats surgery anyday of the week.

Weather here in Ky is rather cool and rainy.hoping for some sunshine soon !

Going to a concert my 12 yr old grrandaughter is in tonight. They can be longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg and sitting on those bleachers isnt the best however I wouldnt miss it for the world!

Later taters
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 09:17 PM   #5  
One day at a time..

S/C/G: 264/ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Hey guys

Canadian_Mickey - I saw that on the news today. My best friends family lives in Mass. so I am waiting to here from him on how his family has been affected. I hope all your friends are safe and sound.

Cathy and Leenie - Hi!!

CIN - I'm glad to here you're doing okay, I hope you continue to do well. I try to stay up to date with all the posts, even though I don't always post myself.. which I need to do more.

I finally felt confident enough to post in the Mini Goal area about my breaking the 200s. I hit 196.5 Saturday and hit the 40lb loss mark. I couldn't have been happier. It feels so good when you try and succeed. I know I'm still not yet halfway there, but I know I can do it. I used that arguement on myself this morning to get motivated for exercise. I slept so long [it was perfect sleep weather], but I knew I had to get up for work and to exercise. It took me some time to get me on the elliptical, but I did it I tried on my size 14 jeans the other day, and while they were super tight, I was able to button them. I couldn't even get them halfway up 4 months ago... I'm really liking this ride

Candi
MizCandula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 07:12 AM   #6  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Amanda, I pray your friends are okay....

Candi, congratulations to you for posting your mini goal.. thats just awesome!!!! Some day I hope to do the same

Cin, glad your feeling well !! 50%, how long before the docs consider an operation?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote