Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 05-02-2006, 09:16 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking Tuesday Chat - May 2nd

Good Morning,

Boss man oh man is here... wish I could stay and play. Did you all have a good night?

Whats on the agenda this week?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 10:58 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good morning gang

Leenie - tell that bossman to go take a flying leap hey - do you happen to remember the name of the song that Andy sang on Saturday night that was so good? just curious

Cin - making it 2 hours at church is awesome! did bring a pillow and sit on it??? how r u feeling today? sounds like you were planning to do a good bit of stuff around your house yesterday.

Mazarin/Alison - where ya been girlie? it's good to see ya! whasssssssssup? hey- who is the girl in your avatar and signature? is she a singer?

Liz, Tippy, Judomom, Joanne - where is everybody today and what y'all doing?

I have been looking for something that ought to be so easy to find but I cannot find it anywhere in this town. I want plain ole cotton button up PINK long sleeve oxford shirt to wear with my jeans and a white tank top. Sounds simple huh! but it's not - things are still hard to find around here since the storm. Guess I will just have to order one off the internet - maybe from JCPenney - but it's always hard for me to guess my size.

Hey - did anyone watch Oprah yesterday? It was called "90 Day Live Longer, Feel Younger" and it was pretty informative.

ok - gotta get to work.
later gaters
Cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 11:46 AM   #3  
Dream Big

S/C/G: 233.4/see ticker/135

Height: 5'2

GM Ladies! Well I had PT yesterday and was fully released to do the program on my own since I showed him such an improvement! I went back to the gym today and boy am I not happy. I couldn't hardly do anything without pain. I did 3 sets of 10 leg extention(only 15 lbs), 3 sets of 12 on leg curl (only 30 lbs) and 5 laps in the pool and that's all. And in the pool I was crawling along, I couldn't get any speed up. I did my PT routine when I got up this morning and have to do it again before bed. Twice a day everyday until surgery. My trainer said that I have to be patient and be happy for what I can do, because at least I'm moving and not just sitting on my tail, but it's such a downer to be so far back from what I was doing. I have to take DD#1 to get some new shoes after school today. She showed me yesterday that she's outgrown her others. I swear she's half bigfoot or something, cause she's grown a size and a half just since school started. At this rate me and her will be able to share shoes next year (she's now in a women's 7 and she's only 10)!

Leenie- sorry you have to deal with the boss man! maybe you could slip a liquid laxative into his coffee, that'll take care of him for a while . LOL

Cathy- gl with the hunt for the shirt. They don't have anything like that around here either. Maybe Lane Bryant online? They used to have a thing on there to help you figure out what size to order. I haven't been there in ages but it's worth a try. I missed the Oprah show, was it good?

Cin- wtg on making it to church. I hope you didn't overdo it. How ya feeling?

Everyone else what's up? How're ya doin' today?

Well time to make the kiddies lunch. I'll TTYL
timmyshawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 02:36 PM   #4  
CIN

Hi Gals
Don't worry I am not over doing anything! I don't have the energy to over do!

Cathy.I will e mail you.I know where you can get that pink shirt you want!

I actually ironed 5 shirts today ! Wahooooooooooooo

Later taters
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 03:37 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Hey Heather - I'm sorry - I meant to ask how your PT was going. I think I did ask yesterday tho - hope you saw it. It sounds like you are doing a lot. Hope you are not in too much pain!!!

Hey Cin - how long did it take you to iron 5 shirts? it sure sounds like you are over doing it but I'm glad you feel up to it. Email me girlie about that shirt -I'll be looking for you.

where's the rest of the gang today?
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 03:40 PM   #6  
Heavenly

S/C/G: 194

Hi Everybody,
I am new in here. I hope i can make some buddy and or friends in here. I can get some help to go gym. Please give me some feeback. Thank you
HeavenlyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 03:40 PM   #7  
Heavenly

S/C/G: 194

Hi Everybody,
I am new in here. I hope i can make some buddy and or friends in here. I can get some help to go gym. Please give me some feeback. Thank you
HeavenlyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 10:38 AM   #8  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good morning

Cathy the song was called Believe... wonderful !!

HeavenlyGrl...... WELCOME !!!! Have you looked at different gyms in your area for prices..? where are you from?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote