Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 04-16-2006, 04:22 PM   #16  
Walking by faith

Smile Happy Resurrection Sunday

Heather: to you! I'm so sorry about your knee! I understand...it's hard not to worry about how things are going to get done. The Serenity Prayer is so true..it says:

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change
the courage to change the things I can
and the wisdom to know the difference
AMEN

I hope that the doctors can help manage your pain while you heal (I know what that's like ), and that you'll find support from friends and family as well as your DH.

P'nut: I'm glad to hear you had a better day. You do need to surround yourself with positive people. Is there a young adult/singles group in your area that you could join? I remember being 20 and not having a whole lot of support (back in the pre-internet day ). All I can tell you is that it WILL get better. Listen to this mom of a 20 year old!

Liz: Nothing like a little excitement at the crack of dawn! I'm glad you found him safe and sound.

Leenie: Watching a good old movie with your DD sounds like a lot of fun . As for getting a song stuck in your head, at least it was "Tomorrow" and not some rap song

Cathy, Maricet, and everyone:

Happy Easter y'all!
Stepping Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 07:00 PM   #17  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Guests are gone, dinner is done..........burp!

Hope y'all had a good day

Hi Joanne.
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 08:16 PM   #18  
Hot Mama

Heather-WOW!! I can't even imagine how much that must have hurt. The other girls are right. The only way to revocer is to rest. If no one can drive the kids, reschedule the appts! After school, they can help around the house. And when hubby gets home? He better run your bath water and wait on you hand and foot! If he's a typical man, he would sure expect it from you if he were hurt. Most of all, remember it's temporary. You will get through this, and life will get better.

Peanut-Good job with the walk! You are strong!

Talk to you all later.
Marciet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 11:35 PM   #19  

Things are so odd around this place.........are half of us invisible????

Heather hope you are feeling better, keep us posted! Marciet has the right idea with the bath and all.

Leens glad dinner is over.........you survived........ours was delicious....I think there was about 30 for dinner! We played cards and the kids played amongst themselves......it was perfect.

Happy Easter Joanne you wise woman!

((((((((((peanutbutter)))))))))

Thinking of you Cathy!

L
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote