Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 04-03-2006, 03:52 PM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default April 3rd Log - Monday

Wow, where is everyone today.... must be busy like me

How is everyone?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 04:13 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Wow I thought I was the only one running around like a chicken with my head cut off ;-) Looks like everybody is running if this thread just got started at 2:52 pm - wow!

Leenie - hugs!

We had the busiest weekend but everything went well with the surprise birthday party. The weekend was extra busy bec we had their teenagers staying with us which always means more and more teenagers ;-)

Today it's really busy at work. I was hoping to be able to post a message to everyone but that hasn't worked out.

This time change has got me draggin. It will take me several days to get use to getting up earlier. I like when we gain an hour - not when we lose one!

Judomom - It is soooooooo good to see you again! But goooooooooooooooodnessss you have truly had a really rough winter!!! I am so very sorry for everything you and your family have been thru. I truly hope these long hard awful days are behind ya'll!!!!! I don't even know what else to say except to send you a great big (((((((((((hug))))))))))))).

Liz - I'm really glad that your exam wasn't too bad. You must have been really prepared! You are amazing!

Candi - congrats on the weightloss! you are doing great!

Peanut - I see you were working out late at night. Congrats on the willpower and determination! Does that make it hard for you to get to sleep?

Heather - how is your knee today? I hope everybody has pitched in and helped!

April - I am so GLAD to hear that your dh does not have cancer! I know ya'll are thrilled and terribly relieved! Glad to hear that you are feeling good too! hugs!

Ok gang - I really do have to run - hope everyone is having a great day!

hugs,
Cathy
"Your most effective ministry will come out of your deepest hurts."
The Purpose Drive Life
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 04:49 PM   #3  
Dream Big

S/C/G: 233.4/see ticker/135

Height: 5'2

Hey all!
Leenie- Still busy I see! I hope you're at least getting some good rest at night honey.

Cathy- I'm glad the party went well. Maybe now you can take some well deserved you time to just relax (if work will let you).

My knee is good today. I had my weigh day today, and drumroll please...199. Yeahhhhh it feels so good to see those numbers go down! I also had a doc. appt. today. He is scheduling me for an echocardiogram and wants me to wear a heart monitor for 24 hours to see why my heart beat has been irregular. Then I have to have a follow up a week after that to discuss the results and also talk about options for my knee. I went to the gym this morning and did 30 min on the treadmill and 20 on the bike and circuit training on my lower body. So I feel good. I will get my measurments redone in about 6 weeks so then I'll really know how much progress I've made. DH got his cholesterol results back and we have brought his down considerably since last time so the doc. was really happy about that so now it's time to get to work on mine. Well all I'm off to meet DH at the gym to drop his stuff off to him and then home to make dinner. I hope everyone is good. TTYL
timmyshawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 11:49 PM   #4  

Hi everyone!

This working full time is for the birds!

LoL

See ya tomorrow! (((((((((((((my 3fc friends))))))))

L
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote