Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 03-22-2006, 07:57 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking Hump Day Log - Wednesday March 22

Good Morning,

no boss today.

How is everyone today? I'm fine, can't complain.

Whatcha all got planned for today, anything fun and exciting?

B-turkey bacon, coffee
L-salad
D-meatballs
S-hopefully none
Water:
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 10:14 AM   #2  

Hey

I am off to dd8's grade2 class to be the helper.....I have hardly shown my face in her school this year.......bad mommy.

Studying like mad for a big exam I am writing April 1st! 4 hours look..........send good vibes my way please.

I had a good bd yesterday......hearing my dad's happy news was a gift in itself.......my phone rang all day with well wishes. I got nice e-cards.......flowers from my aunt........charms for my pandora bracelet.......supper (shrimp and chicken...my favorite) with my kids and then a few drinks with friends and to bed by midnight.

When this exam is over with I am going to get my house in order......it is a disaster.

Ok

Have a good one Leens and all to follow.........Leens what is your job description?

L
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 10:17 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default ever have one of those mornings!!!!

Hey gang

Leenie - I've already had enough excitement this morning to last me the rest of the week ;-) first thing, I lost my left contact lens which is a $200 bill and means going a week back in my glasses while I wait for it to come in.

Then I got in my car aggravated with myself over the contact lens and running late from all the searching and backed up into the bbq pit that dh had placed behind my car last night. Didn't mess up anything just scared me and then I thought "what's next???"

When I got to work I found that a light in my office and another light in the kitchen has gone completely out and it is dark in here. It's not a matter of just changing out the long flourescent tubes which I can do, but changing out the whole light fixtures which I cannot do. :-( Even with all these guys around here it is hard to find a man to fix anything

So I really needed a cup of coffee and went to get my yummy french vanilla coffeemate cream out of the fridge only to find that the refrigerator has died and everything that I had bought fresh and put in it on Monday morning is ruined. The thing is as warm as an oven.

Then while I was sighing about it all and throwing out the contents of the fridge and freezer - the phone rang and a little old lady proceeded to chew me out royally bec my boss has not returned her calls. I just smiled and took it but boy I sure could have laid into her Figured maybe she had had a morning like mine and let it slide. Besides at the rate I'm going I don't want to mess up anything else this morning.

I think I'm gonna try to sit quietly at my desk today and try not to touch too much else

Tippy - I'm glad to hear that the grandkids are doing ok. hope everything works out for the best for all concerned.

Liz - you are never a "bad mommy"! you are one of the best moms that I know!!!! What is your dad's happy news? I'm sorry I might have missed something. Glad you had a nice birthday!

what's everybody doing today?

hugs,
Cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 04:09 PM   #4  

Nothing much going on here. Did some cleaning in the bathroom. Did some baking for R. Made him some lemon poppyseed muffins. I can't eat them for some reason.

Am going to ride my bikey now....
Tippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 04:15 PM   #5  
Hot Mama

Today is a yucky day for me. Started a migraine last night, on top of a cold. Didn't sleep. I had all these plans for today, cleaning, errands, etc, since my kids are at my mom's. NOT gonna happen. Oh well, life is sometimes like that.

Cathy-Wow, your morning has sure been a challenge. At least you seem to have a sense of humor about it.
Marciet is offline   Reply With Quote