Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 01-30-2006, 08:30 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking Monday, January 30th Chat

Good Morning,

Well here we are again. At least its sunny out !!

Ashlie welcome back

Flagmama, hang in there

How is everyone today?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 11:24 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good morning gang

It's extremely busy at work but had to get on to check bank accounts for work and wanted to say HI

hope everybody has a blessed day

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 12:24 PM   #3  

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning all

I'm not to lively but I'm here! Snowed like crazy again last night so I'll have to go out and clear the driveway. Thankfully hubby came home on Saturday and was able to clear it on Sunday am plus he got up on the roof and did the edges so that we don't get any leaks with the ice build up. I guess we are getting winter after all.
Dd13 has entered a judo tournament down in Kamloops, about a six hour drive away. Its not until Feb 11, and the mom of my dd's friend has offered that we can drive down with her and all share a room. Anyway I haven't left town in a good three years or more and I'm starting to get very anxious. My hubby has been teasing me about leaving town as his parents are taking the whole family on an Alaskan cruise this summer (there will be 17 of us in total) and he has been curious how I was going to get to that. But thats in the summer and we are all going. With this I'm feeling very much on my own. Plus it doesn't help hearing how the main highway was closed due to snow and of course all the accidents. Oh well I have to quit dwelling on it and know that all will be fine.

Anyway I'm off to change sheets and clear the driveway I hope everyone has a great day.
Take care,
K
buddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 01:01 PM   #4  

Good afternoon ladies! I'm new to the boards here and wanted to say hello.
I did do a bio last night but didn't get to post on the thread.

I can relate to so many people here, I'm just glad that I found this forum and am able to take part.

I look forward to getting to know you all, and offer my support in any way I can.

Have a great day!
desertdreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 01:47 PM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Ladies,

Danielle its so nice to have you here.

Buddly, Alaskin cruise WAY TO COOL !!! I hear they are fantastic oh do enjoy. Good luck to DD at her judo contest... WTG !!! she must be good.

Cathy
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 07:37 PM   #6  

Height: 5'6"

Good afternoon everyone,

Welcome Danielle! This is a great place to be and I look forward to getting to know you.

Leenie, thanks for the encouragement. My inlaws are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary this year and they thought it would be nice to treat the whole family and get us all together.

Well, got the driveway cleared, thank goodness for snowblowers. Then I decided that the dog needed to have his matts cut off so I shaved the poor thing. He looks so different, but I'm sure it hurt less than if we tried to brush them out. It still took almost two hours, poor pup!

Must go and make dinner, boy am I chatty today.

Take care everyone,
K
buddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 08:27 PM   #7  

Hi
I am stressed..........to the max. More when my life slows down.

Say a pray for me!

Thanks!

Liz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 09:17 PM   #8  

Hey Everybody,

Welcome Danielle!!

Liz, prayer is already said.

Thanks for the hang in there Leenie. Weekend was pretty good. The week started off well. We'll see how things progress toward the end of the week. I start working 5 days this week. I teach 2 yr olds at a Moms Day Out and we have added a Tue/Thur class starting this week. So, different bunch of kids to get to know and also for them to adjust to school. YIKES!!!!! So throw another little prayer in there for me too while you are all praying Liz.

Time to get the kiddos off to bed. Evenin' ya'll!!!

Sandy
flagmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 09:24 PM   #9  

Thank you so much ladies for the welcome. I so look forward to getting to know each one of you. It feels great to know that I have a way to communicate with others who feel like I do. Poor DH can only handle so much!

Did someone say Alaskan cruise?!? I wanna go!! Never been on a cruise but I'm dying to go on one. Sounds like a fabulous time!!

Have a great night everyone.
desertdreamer is offline   Reply With Quote