Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 01-20-2006, 12:42 PM   #1  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Default TGIFriday January 20, 2006

Morning everyone, I can't believe the thread hasn't been started this late in the morning.

I hope everyone is having a great day!
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 12:46 PM   #2  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Hi everyone, it's a snowy day here in Oregon. I've been busy this morning buying items.

April, thanks for the link for your blue lightbox. I clicked on it and ordered one with 2 day shipping. Since you're so happy with yours I talked with DH last night and he said it was okay to buy one. I would have gone to Costco tomorrow but the site said that there weren't any retailers in 100 miles (Costco is 78) so I figured they didn't have it. Plus, now I don't have to drive over the mountain. I'm really excited for the new light to get here. It looks nice and small.

I also then placed my 1 year old lightbox on Ebay. So here I am, sitting in front of it and putting it up for sale.

I walked yesterday - another 2 miles. Definitely getting into exercise again. too bad I'm a weakling when it comes to eating and the munchies.

Well, back to work. TTYL.
Marie
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 01:25 PM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Afternoon and TGIF !!

Hey Marie, glad to see you got your milage in, WTG !!! I did my 30 minutes on the dreadmill last night. Tonight we are going out so I will miss it boo hoo... NOT! lol.

Whats everyone doing this weekend? anything fun? I'm visiting w/a friend from Texas tomorrow and thats about it for me. Tonight is bowling with DD and one of her little friends.

Eating yesterday was horrible... I was soooooooo bad. Today I'm much better but geeze !!

And you ?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 06:04 PM   #4  

Hi everyone....it is overcast here today....trying to snow this morning.....but mild....just -2C this morning. DH & I were up at 7 this morning.....we met friends for coffee at 8.

I was awake until 12:30 A.M. last night....I was having trouble going to sleep even before I got this new light....it was sort of on & off....I ended up taking 1/4 of a sleeping pill.....today I am a bit tired.....but my mood is good....I think it's about 7 days in a row now.

Marie....The Go Lite is small....this morning I put it on a little shelf....while I got washed up....just after I woke up.....tomorrow morning I won't be going out early....so I will read a book in bed for a 1/2 hour....while the lite is on the night table.
I am so amazed that this light is working so well....I used the regular light box for 4 years....but I still felt terrible....so I am so happy now that something is working......& I don't feel depressed.

Leenie....eating was horrible yesterday for me also.....but I am doing better with eating today.

April
april99 is offline   Reply With Quote