Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 11-17-2005, 05:49 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking Thursday Chat, November 17th

Good Morning,

How is everyone today? Boy we had some rain yesterday but it broke that horrible sticky warm weather. This morning its beautiful out.

Well at least we're over the hump for the week.

Anything exciting happening?

How's the plan and exercise coming along?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 09:11 AM   #2  

Morning Leens......how do you make such adorable pictures with your posts............grace in the stroller etc?

I am too busy.......working alot! I have 25 people coming for dinner on Sunday........my brother is getting married....so it is a dinner to celebrate that event, a welcome home to my parents who have been travelling across Canada for the past 6 weeks....etc. I am cooking a turkey, ham, perogies, supplying a fancy cake and punch......hot vegetable dishes and salades will be supplemented by three of my siblings........

My house is so filthy......gonna be cleaning like crazy Saturday......oh ya and Saturday night is dd13's 14th birthday party as she wants to go to Goblets of F the new Harry P movie.......and if she waits until Dec to have her party they will have all seen it.......and after that they are coming here for pizza and cake! Yeah!!!!!!

Hugs everyone!

Liz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 10:55 AM   #3  
Miles

S/C/G: 176/168/135

Height: 5'4"

Mornin Leenie, Liz,

Sounds like you have a very busy weekend ahead of you Liz. 25 people, wow!

I keep having to remind myself that it's only Thursday, keep thinking it's Friday (wishful thinking I guess). Took a day off exercise yesterday and whatever I did to my arm feels much better.

Going hiking this weekend again but other than that should be pretty quiet, just waiting for Friday's work day to be over
blues4miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 11:43 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good morning gang it's almost lunchtime around here - time flies when I walk in the office door and I don't get to the internet as often.

I got up early and did 2 miles

Hey Leenie - we missed you yesterday! how ya doing? and how is your MIL doing?

Liz - you are gonna have a really really really busy weekend! WOW! do you have a place for 25 people to sit down and eat or does everybody just find a place? Hey? what are "perogies" - don't think I've ever heard of that. How many friends will your dd have over for her birthday? gee all you need to do is throw in a slumber party in between the two and your weekend will be complete

April - it was so good to see you on yesterday's thread. Congrats on getting the

Blues4miles - I'm so glad to hear that your arm is better. Sometimes our bodies just need a little break. Hopefully your arm will get back to normal.

Bearcatmo - glad you got to enjoy dinner with your friend! You must have gotten to the gym late? you don't have trouble getting to sleep if you exercise late at night? just wondered bec it seems to wind me up. I was also wondering the same thing as Liz - who is Daniel. Also, one more question, on your ticker it says "halfway there" and gives the numbers 800 - 0. I was wondering what those numbers represent? I know it can't be 800 lbs?

Tippy - how's the leg girlie?

Cin - how is ww going? how are you feeling? and how is dh?

and the rest of our gang? whatssssssssssup girls?

hope everybody has a blessed day!

cathy

Last edited by cathyxxx; 11-17-2005 at 11:49 AM.
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 08:01 PM   #5  

NO sleepover here........too much hassle and everyone gets too tired!

Perogies.......ukranian food........dough filled with potatoe, oninon and cheese..you boil......serve with sour cream. I have room to seat 14......then there are tables in my family room and living room.......they all find a place to fill their faces!

See ya guys!

Liz
Old 11-17-2005, 08:53 PM   #6  
No more fat mama!

My bottom ticker is for minutes I have exercised this month. It wouldn't let me go up to 800 so I am counting backwards. I have no troubles going to sleep at night after exercising. I get to relax for about an hour after I get home and then I am beat and ready for bed! (I love to sleep) But I had my 2nd counseling session tonight and it was good. I was able to dig a tiny bit deeper and find out more about me. Now I have to find a "happy place" I chuckled when he said that cause I thought of the movie Happy Gilmore with Adam Sandler. lol

edited to add: Sorry it took me a minute to digest the post Daniel is my younger brother who was killed in a car accident last Christmas. My other brother was driving(drunk as all could be) and survived. Dan's bday is monday and he would be 23. That is the main reason of my depression. He is missed so much

Last edited by bearcatmo; 11-17-2005 at 08:57 PM.
bearcatmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 10:52 PM   #7  

((((((((((((((bearcatmo)))))))))))))
Old 11-17-2005, 10:53 PM   #8  

Good evening everyone....just dropping in to say hello.
Had a busy day today.

April
april99 is offline   Reply With Quote