Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 10-29-2005, 08:17 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking Weekend Chat - October 29th and 30th BOO!

Good Morning Lovies,

How is everyone this spooky weekend?

Isn't it day light savings tonight?, I better check it out LOL

So, whats your plan for the weekend?

Today after I shower, I'm taking DD to the a halloween party at a local mall, there will be some characters there and a small parade. Should be cute.

Tomorrow is church, and a birthday party afterwards.

Nice relaxing weekend ROFL !!!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 09:11 AM   #2  

Talking

Good Morning Leenie!

I am excellent this spooky weekend! It's either day lights savings tonight or tomorrow. Not sure, but I think that it's tomorrow, but don't take my word for it!

Well, I'm dressed and ready to go to the church for the second day of our church's annual fall bazaar. Wish me luck! Afterwars, it off to the bookstore to get DD another book for her last book report of the first grading period. It's due on Tuesday!

Just waiting for DD to finish her breakfast and we're off!

Have fun at the Halloween party at the mall. Most of our malls are having theirs on Monday. Sounds like it should be cute with the characters and the parade and all.
Yes, tomorrow is church. Have a blessed Sunday. And have a good time at the birthday party afterwards!
Sounds like you have a nice relaxing weekend planned! What's ROFL?
Casper
Casper5AXTSU76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 09:52 AM   #3  
I CAN DO THIS

Good Morning.. Leenie and Casper and everyone else

I am so so this morning, but plan on picking up my mood for this wonderful spooky weekend. I have so much planned

Yes it is daylight savings this weekend.. For those that do it, it should be turning our clocks back at mid night tonight and tomorrow we will al be off and hour.

There is a Halloween festival in town today. which I am taking the kids to and the my DS has a tiger scout cookout/meeting tonight. So it should be fun,,

Yes I did go to the counselor yesterday.. and it was good. and we did click at least for the first meeting. I go back again on Friday.. I felt ok when I left but as she said there is alot more things we need to go through and I need to talk about and work through, but I did talk about everyone here that I talk to daily for a minute or two.

Well I have to run.. lots to do and I still "NEED" to clean my house.. It is trashed still..

/hugs
Stephanie (Ashlie is a nickname I've had for 6 years now which is going to change)
Ashlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 10:24 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good morning chickadees!

it's a beautiful crisp morning here in Louisiana - very nice!

I am cleaning house today. Lots to do.

Yep tonight we set back the clocks one hour and get an extra hour in the morning. I figure it would be a really good time for me to use that extra hour to get back to my walking in the mornings before work.

Hope everybody has a GREAT GREAT WEEKEND!

hugs & blessings,
Cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 03:01 PM   #5  
Pending Email Confirmation

Happy Halloween to you all, I'm in the UK it's still not a big event here.... but I love it myself!

Mazarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 04:26 PM   #6  
Walking by faith

Default Hi there ladies!

Dancing root vegetables: Gotta love 'em!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend...it's the beginning of the 'holiday season' . It's also the beginning of a new outlook for me. I've been WAY off my eating plan . I stepped on the scale a few days ago, and I'm up over 300! . I've been watching my eating very carefully since Thursday, and so far I'm doing o.k....but it hasn't been easy I'm not going to change my ticker for now..I'm waiting to make a fresh start where I left off.

Cathy: How are things in Lake Charles? I hope everything is starting to get back to normal for you

Leenie: Hope you and DD have a fun time at the mall !

Casper: Sounds like you have a busy and fun weekend planned!

Stephanie: I'm glad to hear that you've found a good counselor. Hope you enjoy your day with your children.

Mazarin: I'm surprised that they don't really celebrate Halloween in the UK..many of the customs are Celtic in origin. One good thing about that..no candy around to tempt you

Not much happening here this weekend..just church tomorrow . DH is at work, so it's just me and the dog.

Hope everyone has a happy and safe weekend
Enjoy the extra hours' sleep !
Stepping Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 05:34 AM   #7  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Everyone,

Joanne, I'm so sorry you've been gaining. I know how your heart must have sunk when you saw those numbers. I cry, then get mad at myself Your a strong lady you can change this around and get back into the twoozies

Cathy, good to see you. How's the house coming along and how's Mom?

Cin, April, Liz, Stephanie, Alison, Casper

We got a phone call last night around 12:15 am telling us that my MIL was being taken to the hospital b/c her one (and only) leg hurt. She is 78 and my FIL is 81. Both not sturdy on their feet (foot). Anyway, the hospital just called for my DH to go there to help my MIL make a decision weather they should amputate her only leg or let her die........... ** heart sinking ** Please keep Edna in your prayers today.

Other than that, things are quiet around here, DD has a birthday party to go to today, we will see if she makes it there or if we have to run to the hospital.

Hope you all are having a great day.

Remember tonight is goosey, cabbage, mischief (what ever you call it) night, so be careful.

Hugs Leenie
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 12:56 PM   #8  

Good morning everyone

I haven't been here for a while. Yesterday I flew to Vancouver to visit DGD.....Claire, DS1 & DDIL.....will be here 11 days. Claire is getting bigger....she has chunky cheeks now....& will be 3 months old on Nov. 6. They grow so fast.....The flight was $77 Can. one way.....plus all the taxes....plus I had a $100 gift certificate for West Jet from points from the grocery store here.

I forgot to change my clock & watch last night.....I woke up at 8....the old time....I thought to myself....why is it so dark out....until my DDIL reminded me about the time change.

I fed Claire this morning to let her parents have more sleep....when you are away from her.....then come here....& I smell the baby smell....it's so nice....now she follows my face....it looks like she is smiling at me.

Joanne....I haven't been doing very good with eating the last few weeks.....maybe it because it's fall.

Leenie....I will keep your MIL in my prayers.

April
april99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 02:36 PM   #9  
Walking by faith

Smile Hi Ladies..

Leenie: I'll be praying for your MIL

April: Have a great time with your sweet little grandbaby

Don't want no monsters 'round my house tonite!
Stepping Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 05:43 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Oh Leenie - I'm so sorry to hear about your MIL. I will keep her in my prayers. I hope that ya'll are at a birthday party this afternoon. Please keep us posted!

April - so good to see ya girlie. Of course, you granddaughter is smiling at you - I'm sure she already knows her sweet grandma. Enjoy that baby!

Hey Joanne - so good to see ya girlie! Sometimes that ole scale does a number on us and it gets us back on track. I know that you'll be back in the 2's shortly! Hope to see ya more often - I know it's been crazy for everybody.

hope everybody has a blessed day!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 09:37 PM   #11  
I CAN DO THIS

hello ladies..

I need to rant a little so here goes...
this weekend was not as fun as I had planned it to be. Yesterday was a good day and a completely awful day all at once.. We had a good morning, but then I went to Walmart to get marshmellows for DS's tiger scout meeting/cookout which we didn't go to. S. moved out 10 days ago and started going out with her. 5 days ago he came over to see the kids after work things happened between us.. Well while I am at Walmart I ran into S.'s new girlfriend. and I found out that they were infact dating and had been for awhile.. So I find out he is playing both sides. Seeing and kissing and who knows what else with her.. and then coming to me for sex. I didn't talk to this girl with him in mind. I did it for me because I had alot I wanted to say and get it over with.. I was tired of stressing and making my self depressed over him and her.. I let her know how I felt.. about things with my children and then I told her I didn't like what S. was doing and filled her in on a few details.. When I got home. S. was mad which I knew he would be. He left so we didn't go to DS tiger scout cookout and then he went straight to Walmart.. lied through his teeth to her. and then called me back and more or less said they were over, BUT I know he's lying to me about that, just by the way he said it. I am just completely tired of the games he is playing. It just pisses me off..And then how he is being with the kids is making me mad to.. All the things he said he wouldn't do. He IS doing because of this B*tch.

Other then that today was an ok day..

I FINALLY changed my tracker.

Food wise. I was so far off plan that I might find my OP in another state. All I did was eat today. ugg.

Exercise: I did 30 minutes on the strider. 90 sit-ups and 10 push ups. and I ran all around the house today.

The good thing.. My house is clean. We 98% clean. All I have left to do is my office. I have to go thru a few things which may take an hour or two. So it will not get finished tonight. Possibly tomorrow.

Well I have to run. I have 30 minutes and I have to find my dress for tomorrow night. I am bring a princess. DS is being Darth Vador. DD is being a pretty kitty kat. Which goes well with her initial which are KAT.

Leenie ~ I am sorry to hear about your MIL.

April ~ WB ~ Little baby girls just love their grandma's.

Joanne ~ You'll be back in the 2's very soon. I wish I could get back to watching my eating again. I haven't been able to for awhile now. WTG.

/hugs
Stephanie
Ashlie is offline   Reply With Quote