Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 10-17-2005, 06:21 AM   #1  
I CAN DO THIS

Default Monday Chat ~ October 17

Good Morning Everyone..

Just running thru to say hello.
Still trying to wake up and waiting for the coffee to finish...

Today is S. first day working where I am so I'm not use to having anyone up with me..and we still have to get the kids up and ready in 15 minutes to go to the babysitter...

I hope everyone has a good Monday

/hugs
Stephanie
Ashlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 07:23 AM   #2  
Dream Big

S/C/G: 233.4/see ticker/135

Height: 5'2

GM everyone. Just stopped in real quick to say hi. I am getting ready to take DD to school, and I have a parent teacher meeting with her teacher before school starts so I am trying to get everyone ready. I'll BBL to see how everyone is doing. TTYL
timmyshawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 08:03 AM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

G'mornin

Heather & Stephanie

What can I say, its MOANDAY !! lolol.

HUGS
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 08:52 AM   #4  

Morning everyone!

Well I lied.........I am working today........ER called last night and I felt kinda guilty cause I haven't been working there much lately with my new job shaping up sooooooooooo I am going in....looking forward to it actually......am I crazy? Don't answer!

DD 7 has swimming lessons today at 6 pm after work and then over to my brother and sister in laws for dessert and a visit

I found out over the weekend I need glasses.......which I have known for at least 6 months.......now to wade through all the issues and pick a pair

Have a great day everyone!

xoLiz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 11:05 AM   #5  
Dream Big

S/C/G: 233.4/see ticker/135

Height: 5'2

Well I'm home. The meeting with DD teacher went better than expected. She is a little behind in Science and Social Studies (averaging a D in both), but we have a couple of weeks to bring it up before grades are averaged for report cards. She is B's or better in everything else. The teacher is "concerned" because she feels that DD fidgets too much with the stuff in her desk and doesn't keep her desk neat. She's in 4th grade, and from what I saw of her desk the only thing wrong with it was 2 or 3 loose pieces of paper sticking out. Everything else looked fine. As far as the fidgeting, she's in 4th grade. I remember when I was in fourth, and I did a whole lot more than fidget. I was passing notes, talking, etc...ya know. But I assured her I'd have a talk with DD about it, and I will. I really wish I had not let DD talk me into letting her into public school this year, and I went ahead and homeschooled her again. But the nearest homeschool group is over a hour away and she really wanted to have other kids to interact with and I can understand that, but this particular school, in my opinion, has alot of issues. I've been dealing with them on and off for 7 years (my stepson went there when we he lived with us), and every year they seem to go farther downhill. This school has had more parents pull their kids out and homeschool them or put them in private school than all of the other schools in the county combined, so it's not just me. Oh well...enough about that cause if I keep thinking about it I'll end up not being in a very good frame of mind.
I have a ton of stuff to do. I have to take the trash down (we don't have trash pickup here, we have to take it to the dump ourselves), but I have to dismantle the patio set and load it up too. That poor thing is soooo shot!! Then I have to get laundry done, mow the yard (3/4 of an acre with a push mower , find some science and social studies projects for DD to do for extra credit to help bring up her grade and go to the store to get the stuff, clean the bathrooms, and pick DD up at school at 3:30. And that's only the stuff at the top of the list. All I really want to do is take a nap and be lazy . I didn't even manage to drag my but out of bed and workout this morning. When that alarm went off at 4 am I rolled over and said no way!

Leenie- you're right it's MOANDAY!
Liz and Ashlie- have a good day at work!

I'll check back later and see how everyone's doing. Sorry about the rant today. I just had to get it off my chest. TTYL
timmyshawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 11:19 AM   #6  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Morning everyone. Boy I couldn't agree with you more, Leenie. I really don't want it to be Monday. Saturday would be way better. I don't feel like working so here I am at 3FC instead.

Heather, good luck with the science projects. I wouldn't worry too much about the grade. If she's passing, having a D in the 4th grade sin't going to alter her life any.

Liz, have fun in the ER. I think you're just a softie. You were supposed to have the day off.

Hi Stephanie!

I'm sleepy this morning and keep hoping I start to wake up. I'm sitting at work in front of my lightbox hoping it improves my desire to do anything. In other words I'm being lazy.

We went for a hike yesterday and the fresh air was nice. I plan to go for a walk after work. I'll have to go by myself with the puppies. Everybody else will be gone.

I guess it's time to work. TTYL.
Marie
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 03:31 PM   #7  
Miles

S/C/G: 176/168/135

Height: 5'4"

Good afternoon Ashlie, Heather, Leenie, Liz and Marie!

I have been drinking more water this morning than I probably did all weekend. Hopefully it will help, I have a headache and am worried I'm coming down with something. I'm sure I could use the hydration for some of the bad foods I consumed this weekend too. No gain or loss though so just taking it a step at a time and trying to think better for this week. Hurt my neck last week at work and am just getting over that too. With that, the headache, and the sneezing/sniffles that I hope are allergies I feel I am running at half speed today. Nice rainy weather too, talk about something that just makes me want to curl up in bed Making me rethink dinner, maybe some nice warm pasta or soup. I certainly love this fall weather
blues4miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 04:29 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote