Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 08-26-2005, 08:31 AM   #1  

Default friday Aug 26

HI everyone!

Off to work.......what a great week it has been.

I got my hair cut and colored last night.........wow did I need it.........got rid of all the blonde and moved into choc brown with golden blonde highlights........feels great.

Have a great day everyone! I'll check back later.

Liz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 08:45 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Morning

Liz your hair sounds yummy

The boss will be in any second now so I'm gonna run.

Have a happy Friday everyone.

CATHY !!! good to see you.
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 09:47 AM   #3  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Morning everyone, just a quick note to share my jubilation - I lost another pound. I've lost 6.5 pounds since returning from the cruise. YEAH!!

Liz your hair sounds gorgeous. I love darker hair wieh blond streaks.

Hi Leens!

IT's FRIDAY!!!!!!!
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 10:12 AM   #4  

Okay ladies we finally have our familys new addition..his name is Ryan Scott he wt 5 pounds and was 18 in long born 8/25/05 at 11:50am..we found out that my daughters docter didnt do his homework so to speak my daughter wasnt ready to have this baby she was 5.5 weeks to early... and they gave her 6 doses of Platosin to induce and ended up having an emergancy c section..that was nothing more than unnessary and dangours. Luckily Ryan and Hope are both ok (so far) but if the would have done the c section 2 weeks ago when the doc tried to induce and the nurse seggested that we go home and wait a while longer..that baby woukld have been 2 mos early.
I am so very pissed off Hope is only 19 and has had to have an unnessary c section .
just venting
Wannabe9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 10:28 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good morning gang

Liz - you hair sounds beautiful! do you wear it straight? or wavy? I would love to see a picture of your new do!!!!

Leenie - work work work! aren't ya glad it's Friday!

MMarie - CONGRATS! you are doing awesome! so glad you are feeling well!

Wannabe - CONGRATS on the new grandbaby! so sorry for the unnecessary c section. I would be upset about that too! but glad to hear that everybody is doing well!

Anybody notice the new WW commercial on tv. I like it!!!!

Busy at work - gotta run.
later gaters
hugs,
Cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 10:33 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 185/168/150

Height: 5'8

Well i finally did it,I went below 160,ok it is only to 159 but it has been 6months coming.I feel like there is hope i can reach my goal again.
fitbyforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 02:42 PM   #7  
CIN

Hi Gals
A rainy day in Ky but wont complain because we need it badly!

Liz.a new hair fix makes you feel good..doesnt it? I bet it looks great too!

Wannabe..glad all is safe and sound...............enjoy the baby! What a blessing!

Cathy.great to see you.you were missed.

I just submitted 3 jokes to Readers Digest..............they get a quarter million entries......and assure you it may be a while before I hear anything! Ha..with that I doubt I will hear a thing in this lifetime!!

Sign on a tow truck I saw:
We dont want an arm and a leg...we just want your tows!

Cute.isnt it?

Later taters
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 03:21 PM   #8  
prepare for the BEST time

Hiya ladies:

I haven't seen the new WW ad, but did like the new Curves adv. Hey Cin, you never know, why COULDN'T they choose you?

gotta go and drink, I've only put in 20 oz. of water and one cup of my herbal tea today, I've been held hostage in exam room......
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 07:42 PM   #9  

I really like the WW commercial! It's done in such good taste.

For the last few days, I've been watching Dr. Phil. It's an eye opener as to how some people live. Wowsers. I'm doing an embroidery project and that's when I do the needle work. Yesterday, I caught the Oprah show and she had this man who wrote the book, "He's Not Really That Into You". Again, it was an eye opener. Some women obviously don't have a clue about ow the male mind works but this guy clued them in! I loved it when he advised this young woman not to have sex with a man until they had been dating for at least two months. Oh duh!

Nothing new here. Roger is off work until after Labor Day so we'll get a lot of stuff done. He's still plugging away at the woodwork and I'm procastinating about stripping three doors.
Tippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 07:58 AM   #10  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi everyone,

Just catching up

Tippy, YOUR actually watching that *P* in a suit
I hate to say it but if a guy has to wait 2 months to have sex than most likely he won't be around. Its just my opinion of how guys in this area are. When I was dating back in the 80's they wanted it like in 2 weeks. Its really sad but kids in HS are having it just for fun and they aren't even interested in each other ((its called hooking up)). OY. Glad R is taking care of the house

Marie, congratulations on your post-cruise weight loss

Marbles, whats shakin toots? How's work?

Fitbyforty, congrats on the weight loss

Sherry, sorry to hear about DD. It is horrible, what was that doctor thinking. Sounds more like a butcher than a doctor...egads. I'm happy and will pray for your grand baby and DD.

Cin, hope you win the contest

Cathy, its nice to see you. How are the boys?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote