Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 07-17-2005, 06:35 AM   #16  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Son Day Morning

Wouldn't you know its still dark and gray here in NJ LOL. I think the sun came out for 10 minutes yesterday and wooosh, gone. Its HOT and Sticky here.

Liz I hope you had a peaceful day yesterday.

MMarie, whats shakin in your parts of the country? how's that stain glass coming? can you take pictures and show us when your done? I love stained glass, to me, looking at it is very therapeutic, soothing (yeah I know I'm a nut lol )

Cin, have fun at SAMples that is cute.

Lynnie, I'm so glad your seeing a therapist and your on your way to better mental health. I would guess things might seem worse before they get better so hang on sweetheart, I just know your gonna be fine.

Marble, how's things going with all that cleaning you were doing, are you ready to come do my house yet? lol

Cathy, you and your friend sounded like you had a good time. 4 miles EGADS woman !! you rock!

Tipster, where are yah chicklet?

Sue, all this schooling will be so worth it. I'm telling you I work for a huge company and dang !!! they want people with BS or above AND they pay good too. You will not regret it sweetie, I'm very proud of you.

I did not take DD to get stitches yesterday, she freaked out every time we mentioned hospital or urgent care. So we just keep washing it and putting antibiotic cream on it with a band aid and hopefully it will be okay. Its in a tough spot b/c every time she eats or talks (which talking for an almost 4 year old is constant LOL) it seems to split it a little. Liz, thanks for the advice on the 12 hours, I did not know that. I remember years ago being able to buy those butterfly band aids, I can't seem to find them in the drug store anymore. Wonder why? anyhooooooooooozie.

I got a pot roast cooking already and later I'll wrestle up some chicken for the week.

Whats everyone up to today ?

Joanne, Kierie, JudoMom, April, Carla, Buddly, Trooworld, Tina Marie, how are you, we miss you.
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 08:56 AM   #17  

Hey

I wouldn't say it was exactly a peaceful day yesterday but I got through it like I do most things..........keep so busy you are blurrey eyed!

I had 5 kids underfoot yesterday for lunch and supper and in between.........it did stop raining after lunch so that was good..........the tramp got used and a walk to the park woke everyone up.

I had a work BBQ in the evening but I didn't stay long......the tone was a bit awkward.........a lot of drinking and I hate swearing.........esp in front of some of the older relatives of work mates.

DD 13 got the Harry Potter book that came out yesterday and finished it last night around 1130 just when I was about to fall asleep as I am working a 12 hour day shift in ER...............and she crawled into bed with me and melted into a puddle............there were some sad bits...........she cried a lot which is unusual for her.

I have to run.........

Marie I love your sweater......that is one of my favorite colors.

My sister sent me a lovely tribute to Zach which I read this morning so I had my first cry in a long time........she is the only one here that acknowledged his anniversary. People forget, or figure I SHOULD have moved on, or just plain don't know what to say.......thanks again to all my friends here.

Have a great day! I'll check in later.

LIz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 12:29 AM   #18  
Oooo Silly Me!

Leenie - *blush* I’m proud of me too… out of 6 kids, I’ll be the first to graduate from a 4 year university. ( I don’t count the 2 year vocational college where I got my computer graphics degree). My oldest sister went to school for real estate and business, but she dropped out. My other two sisters went straight into jbs right out from high school. They work for a good company tho. My little sister, well… she’s sorta all over the place. I managed to get her to go to school with at the community college, but she was to interested in partying and going out with friends. Now she’s trying… attempting… to get back into school. I think she wants to continue on with her RN path. Altho I’m not sure. So… I’m looking forward to walking that line when they call my name

I weighed myself this morning… I’m down 2lbs. Which I find really really exciting, because after so long, I’m finally moving in the right direction again. Although I am down, I’m not going to count those 2lbs just yet, because I’m still going through my cycle with Uncle TOM and Aunt Flo… so I don’t want it to be a fluke. I went to a Champaign brunch today… I was good I didn’t have any Champaign, but I ate more than I should have. I’m okie with it, I shouldn’t have done it, but I’m not gonna get upset over it. I did some laps in my pool, hope that might help some. Not to mention I’ll be going to water aerobics tommorrow.

Alrighty ladies, I’m outta here. Take care!

Sue…
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 12:40 AM   #19  
Oooo Silly Me!

I forgot to add....

It’s been rather hectic, things are going to slow down for me now. So I’m hoping that I’ll be able to catch up with school and still have a little time to clean up the house. I’m hosting a BBQ this Weekend. Got a few close friends coming over. We’re gonna get rowdy I need a little chaos in my life. Stress relief hehehe. I’m not gonna toss out my diet tho. I am going to be good! A few friends over, a fun card game and few smoothies and a dip in the pool and we’re good to go. I’m looking forward to this weekend.

OH! Which reminds me… the guy who was suppose to come down and do my driveway… he had a family emergency. So that’s why he didn’t show up. He came down Sunday to apologize and said he would come over Monday with a guy to give us an estimate on that dump we were looking for. (we need to have all the dirt he’s gonna dig up hauled out and dumped… so need an estimate on the cost of that). So I’m hoping that THIS time we’ll be able to get started this Saturday on the driveway… GRR! Heheheh…I can understand a family emergency and I appreciate him coming down and apologizing as well…

Sue...
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote