Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 06-25-2005, 06:02 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Wink Weekend Chat - June 25th and 26th

Good Morning Ladies

Hope everyone is doing well this beautiful day.

Whats everyones plans for the weekend ?

Y'all know me......... I'll be cleaning LOL
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 09:41 AM   #2  
WW online (pts plus)

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

A little cleaning here.... my parents came over last night, so the main floor of the house is already clean. Today I need to tackle a mountain of laundry upstairs and clean off my computer desk downstairs.

I'm hoping to take DD to the YMCA to go swimming today-- we'll see. If we get there and it's crowded we'll have to do the playground instead.

That's about it for today- nothing too exciting.

Have a great day everyone!
AmyMCGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 09:58 AM   #3  

My Teen is off to see his aunt this evening, and then I will get to rest the rest of the weekend...he's so excited with that I wanna go, I don't wanna go thing teenagers go through before going off on a trip that he couldn't sleep last night.

And from being a jerk last week, he's been a nice, easy to talk to kid this week, since he came back from his brother's for a few days...amazing.
Knitting_a_Conundrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 01:11 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good afternoon gang!

I have been soooooooooo busy this week!

This morning I cleaned for 3 hours and then did a 30 minute Walk & Kick dvd.

Monday is my oldest son's 21st birthday so a bunch of his friends are coming to hang out over here today. We are gonna grill burgers along with all the fixings.

Hope everybody has a great day!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 08:58 AM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning Everyone !!

Its another beautiful day today (hot and sticky, but beautiful nonetheless )
Today we get to sit outside at a graduation party and there's not a breeze in site lol.

Hope y'all are having a wonderful day!!

Leenie
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 05:13 PM   #6  
Oooo Silly Me!

Well… I want to let everyone know that I’m down………………………. 3lbs!!!!!!!!!

I weighed in on Friday. There’s good news and bad news to that Let me start from the beginning.

Friday I was so sore from yard work, digging a trench and those laps I did, so I stayed inside and cleaned house some. I worked on my calculus as well… You guys have no idea how good It feels to actually know what the heck it is I am doing! My other calculus teacher… whooo man… lets not go there! But I really like this instructor, he actually explains things and if you don’t understand how he got from point A to point B, he’ll re-explain it step by step, but instead of explaining it the way he did the first way, he’ll explain it differently. I like that! This is scary… I’m actually liking calculus Anyways, half my team for the bowling league went to a baseball game so we decided we would do a make up rather than forfeit. So we’ll be doing that sometime soon. Not sure when tho… James and I had a nice day to ourselves, we actually went back into the pool but I did not use my arms heheheh I just laid back on my water noodle and kicked with my legs. Though I didn’t seem to go anywhere *grin*

Saturday I did some cleaning, and then we went out to a building materials and Landscaping place to get some quotes on bricks for a brick wall… Then we spent some time looking around at fountains. I want a bird bath hehehe. Then we looked at plants and so forth, we were there for a few hours it was a HUGE place. After that we came home and I worked on some more calculus. Then around 7 pm I left for my sisters place for a BBQ that she and her roommate were having. It turned out to be a surprise birthday party for me hehehe. It was a great evening and I had a lot of fun.

Now remember I said I wsa down 3lbs and that there was a down side to that?? Well… down side is… I pigged out at the party last night. OH MAN! AND!!! They made green apple jello shooters with apple pucker and a few other drinks and concoctions that I won’t even mention I don’t drink, but I love jello shooters with pucker. I had… well more than I would like to mention. So I think I sorta threw caution to the wind and defiantly went over my calories limit by a mile…. A few miles!!! I didn’t weigh in this morning cause I’m sorta scared So I’ll spend this week making up for Saturday night and weigh in next Sunday *cheesy grin*

As for today, I’m doing more house cleaning. We have the kitchen, the two bathrooms and the kids room done. Now we just gotta work on our bedroom, the living room and the computer room. Now when I say clean, I don’t mean vacuum and dust. We’re moving everything out of the way and doing a complete super duper clean… well not moving furniture, but you get the idea. I even had James vacuum on top of the fridge and kitchen cabinets for dust bunnies

One reason for the cleaning is… it’s been LONG overdue, and another reason is I have my family from Ohio coming out so I don’t want them to see the pig sty I live in heheh.

Alrighty ladies, I’m outta here.

Take care everyone! Big Hugz to everyone!

Sue…
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 01:34 AM   #7  
Oooo Silly Me!

I had a good day today, we did some shopping, got some ideas, and did a lot of walking, so I didn’t jump into the pool today. Thought tomorrow I may take a dip. Although I am pondering a drive to the gym. I haven’t been going like I should, so I want to get back into the habit.

Yes, I definitely think I’m going to change my tracker…. I think putting it to track my mini goal might be a bit more motivating rather than having it track my final goal weight. Now the only other thing to debate is, do I want to count down the number of pounds til my mini goal, or do I want to count down from starting weight to mini goal weight. Oh man! Decisions… decisions!

Hope everyone has a good night! Got Class tomorrow so I shall be posting later in the evening unless I come home between classes instead of staying on campus for 3 hours.

Take care everyone!
Ni Ni
Sue…
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote