Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 06-18-2005, 06:58 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Weekend Chat, June 18th and 19th

Good Mornin Everyone,

What a beautiful morning in Jersey, they sky is crisp blue and the trees are glissening with the sun shinning thru them while a light breeze goes by.

How's your morning where you are.

bbl.....
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 09:45 AM   #2  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Hi Leenie, it's drizzling and cold where I am. But it's weekend so I'm happy anyways. Weather dictates my moods a lot but we've had so much bad weather in the last 5 months that I can't let it do that anymore.

I've had a busy couple days. I worked a full 5 day work week (I haven't done that in at least 3 months). But most importantly I got my new printer (what is new to me - it is used). It's a color laser printer and it's awesome. It's a networked printer so any computer in my house can use it. It's pretty big so it had to go in my craft room. I can live with losing some of my space to it. Not a big deal.

I've exercised lately and been so so about my food. I tend to munch at work and it's not betting better. I have to try harder next week.

How's everyone else doing?
Marie
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 12:10 PM   #3  

Default rainy day

Hi everyone

Raining up her in canada

Quiet day.......maybe some shopping, four girls me and a credit card...........hmm!

Not much new.

Back later!

Liz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 05:40 PM   #4  

Hi everyone

I have lost 20.4 lbs.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....with WW online......doing Flex since Nov. 9......doing the Core program since the last week in March.....I just love the Core program!!!!!!!!!!!

DS1's wife....had to have another ultrasound yesterday....she is on bed rest......her blood pressure was up....they found out the baby is a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!.....she is 28 weeks now.

DH is improving slowly....today he is planting some tomato plants.

It's sunny with white clouds & warm....but not too warm in my part of Canada.

April
april99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 07:36 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good afternoon gang!

it is hot and humid and HOT in little ole Louisiana!

I have spent the whole day with dear hubby and had a really nice time. We are just getting back home and I have lots to do around here but mainly gotta get my lesson ready for tomorrow morning.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! hug those dads around you and make them feel special! I miss my dad and pawpaw so bad today - I am not usually like this! but there is nothing wrong with missing special people!

hugs,
cathy

Last edited by cathyxxx; 06-18-2005 at 07:38 PM.
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 07:39 PM   #6  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Marie, enjoy your printer I hear ya on the weather, a few dreary days and it really changes my mood. I think alot of folks are like that. Keep up the good work on the exercise, its hard to lose weight and its harder to maintain so even if your choices aren't the best, at least your exercising and thats EXCELLENT!!!!!

Cathy, glad you enjoyed your time with DH and ICKKKKK on the humid weather. We just got rid of 2 weeks of that stuff.

Liz have fun shopping and buy me a surprise

April congrats on the 20+ lbs, you've worked so hard I hope your DIL is feeling better and congrats on the new little girl hope DH feels better too.
Old 06-19-2005, 02:50 AM   #7  
Oooo Silly Me!

Hey Ladies!

Tommorrow will be the first day for me to get in the pool. I’m looking forward to trying it out and see how many laps I can do. Been a busy weekend. I bought my father a drill at Sears for fathers day and then I bought James a Circ Saw. You know there’s a story behind me buying the circ saw *GRIN* one because he wanted one, and two because I want a deck built around my pool am I evil? When he opened upt he gift and saw what it was, he got this cheesy grin on his face and he said thank you, and is this a hint

Doing some digging tommorrow about a feet of trenches. Let me rephrase. The trenches will be 2 feet deep but about 100 -150 feet long. Need to do this so we can lay wires for the pool and have an electrician come out and hook it up to our break box. Then I’m going to go out and sorta mark off an area where I want my raised board garden to be. We also have a guy coming out to give us a quote on a brick wall and a cement driveway. Still got a lot of stuff to do yet to this backyard but we’re getting there

Still got a few more aftershocks from the recent earthquakes we’ve had. Small aftershocks, but none the less scary!

Good night everyone!

Sue…
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 09:41 AM   #8  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Good Morning and Happy Fathers Day

Sue have fun in your pool and no you are not evil lol

Well I'm off to the cemetery (my dad) with flowers and then to my inlaws for fathers day.

I cooked a whole slew of food for my inlaws this week, they are really having a hard time getting around and eating frozen dinners every day is ICK. I made them some ziti, fried ckn, pot roast, coleslaw, cake, and a few other do dads lol.

But b/4 we leave we are going to fumagate the house for bugs. It seems with the really early humid hot weather we've had lately its driving the bugs in everywhere. And everyone is having problems, even where I work they are getting an over load. So we'll set off the bombs and leave for a few hours. If you've ever done this you have to take all the animals out (of course), and plants, make sure no food is exposed (left on counters) and I always take my bedding out, pillows, blankets, etc. They say you don't need to cover anything but i do. I cover my couch, beds, soft cloth chairs because no matter what they say I can't stand the thought of touching bug spray or having it soaked in my furniture. I also covered all DD's toys b/c there are to many for me to wash when we are done. When your done bombing the house you need to clean real well, counter tops, floors, anything really that you touch. Its not as bad as it sounds, its just timly. But it beats having ants or spiders ICK.

Sooooooooooo whats your day like today?