Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 04-27-2005, 06:13 PM   #16  

Hi Cathy. Lizzie told me on instant messenger to read what was going on with your son. I read it..and, I am so glad Cody is all right...and, Ed. Reading about him trying to turn his truck into the shoulder to miss the 18 wheeler and, it locking up...and, what could have happened if God had not intervened...gives me the chills.
Cathy, I know you are feeling so blessed right now.I am going to thank God, too!
Anna-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 06:25 PM   #17  
(Barca)

Hi Cathy. Remember me? Was speaking to Liz on Messenger and she told me to check out the thread!! Wow!! I was so worried when I read the first part. i cannot believe what happened and that he was able to walk away from it......! I am glad that you insisted that he have a scan to check that he was okay.
Hope you can send me an email one day.
Hugs!!

Ann
abjbcn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 08:39 PM   #18  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Cathy, I'm so glad that your son was so blessed. That must have been terrifying and good for you in pushing for a CAT scan. Mother's always know what is best, right?

Dori, I'm so sorry you didn't get the job. But the life skill job would be fun, so I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Liz, I hope you get to a better space soon. Good luck.

Leenie, how's your BIL doing since that put off the surgery?

Bat, great job on the weight loss. Way to go!!!

TC, thanks for the words of wisdom. I have you in my thoughts and prayers. I really liked the get rid of the what ifs. They are dangerous in all areas. I have to remember that.

Kathy, you really made me think when you said that you wouldn’t not take your medicines, so why skip exercise. I plan to ask myself that every time I try to talk my way out of exercising. Thanks.

I am doing good today with food, water and exercising. I'm staying on track and I feel good. I hope everyone else is doing good too.
TTYL.
Marie
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 10:33 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

hey gang! thank you very much every sweet dear one of you for your concern and prayers and kind words! I love ya'll dearly!

Barca! of course I remember you! I have thought about you so many times and wondering how you and your daughter are doing!!!!!

My computer crashed a long time ago and I lost all my email addresses that I had. could not retrieve them so I do not have your email address any longer.

Please email me when you have time and give me your email address and let me know how you are doing and what you have been up too.

Do you still happen to work for ww?

are you still posting on the boards at 3fc? where at?

gosh I miss you! it is so good to read a post from you!

I hope everyone has a safe and blessed nite!

hugs,
Cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 08:47 PM   #20  

Hi Cathy,
How is Cody today? and, how are YOU? Thought about you so much today.
Well, better go and, feed these sweet silly little guineas.
Cathy, not sure if you remember me from 3fc's. I used to enjoy you in the group so much. Has anyone heard from Sweetpea? I write her..and, hear from her and, Chris occasionally. Well, hope you have a great evening. bye now, anna
Old 04-29-2005, 09:36 AM   #21  

Anna - of course I remember you girlie! I miss our chats! They were so much fun weren't they! Thank you so much for checking on us! We are doing good. Cody is sore, of course, and noticing new bumps and bruises every day, but it is so odd how quickly his bad seat belt bruises are healing. His doc said that is because he is young. He is going to try to go to work this afternoon. We will chaffeur him around awhile I think, even tho the insurance company ought to pay for a rental vehicle for him until we settle up on the value of his truck. But I have turned everything over to my old boss who is an attorney. I can tell already we are gonna have problems with the truck driver's insurance company and I just don't feel like fooling with it all. Those are just minor headaches compared to what we could have been dealing with.

Soooooooooooo where are you posting at these days? on one of the threads? do you ever chat anymore? whenever I get the time to get in there it is usually empty. miss the old days when the room was full and fun!

And how are you doing? what ya been up to?

hugs,
Cathy
Old 04-29-2005, 11:53 AM   #22  

Good Morning!
Cathy, yes we did have a blast in chat. miss that like you do. I have been several times, and, like you...the room is empty and, sad.
Glad to hear that Cody is doing well..and, like you said, you could have been dealing with so much worse. God is so good. Did the driver of the semi make it through that wreck? oh my, I , like you...hate dealing with insurance . But, this really should just be a clear cut case.
Thank you for asking about me and, my family. We are fine. Life has been strange the last 2 years. Hubby has been home 24/7 since July. That is a new experience.
hahaha..ok...just different.
We are blessed that Monday night we had all kinds of horrible weather...and, made it through with alot of hail damage to our roof on the house and, travel trailer. The pick up got beaten badly, but, we had just dropped the collision. Figures, right? lol
We are all good...just stayed in the bathroom with dog, cat and, hubby..hahahah...for about 15 minutes. Good old Texas weather...as we say...if you get bored with the weather here in Texas...just wait a minute. hahahahah
well, girly...good to find you...I am new at this posting...so, I just find the people I know and, post! hahahahaha....not very organized. but, it gets posted!! lol
Hope the insurance ordeal will not end up being a nightmare. Will pray for you all, as I have been. bye now...and, hope you are having a good day.
HEY, TC....HOW ARE YOU TODAY??
LEENS, HOW ARE THINGS AROUND YOUR LIFE?
HI LIZZIE....PRAYING FOR YOU TODAY....AS EVERYDAY.
BYE NOW....ANNA
Old 04-29-2005, 03:42 PM   #23  

hey anna,

yes the driver was perfectly fine. I don't think he had a scratch on his rig, well maybe underneath he did since it ended up on top of Cody's engine, but no one can see that. He was apologetic and concerned. once I found out that Cody was basically ok - I felt bad for the driver too. He's probably worried about losing his job.

that weather ya'll had on Monday night must have been the same stuff we had in Louisiana. It was bad weather but we didn't have any hail. So sorry ya'll had some damage from that. goodness it is always something huh.

Anna - why don't you join us hear on this thread. There are a lot of regulars from the chatroom - Leenie, Tippy, Cin, (LindaT & Sweetpea sometimes) but I haven't seen Sweetpea in a long time. I get an email every once and awhile for them.

Are you still doing ww? did I remember that right? is that what you were doing?

Anna, I really appreciate your prayers! and it is so good to talk with you. stay in touch!

hugs,
cathy
Old 05-02-2005, 03:26 PM   #24  

Thanks Cathy...will join you all here. Glad to hear you all are repairing...in every since of the word. We have an adjuster here right now looking over some of the hail damage we sustained last week. Thursday , another adjuster will come to check the roof on the house.
Hope everyone is having a good day...and, hey, Cathy I am glad you all didn't get the hail from the stupid storm. hahaha. There are alot of people around here with much worse damage...so, we should feel lucky??? hahaha.
Wrote bills today...that is always good for a piece of chocolate...but, didn't go there. hahaha...and, no, Cathy...WW wasn't me...but, I have tried just about everything else.
Right now nerves are keeping the weight on and, off. depending on what is going on. you know how that all goes.....but, hey...we are alive, and, well...and, just waiting patiently for all the other stuff to sort itself out. I really think God is teaching me about patience. and, oh boy, is that a hard one for me.
Hope you all go and have a beautiful day where ever you are.
bye now....anna
Old 05-02-2005, 03:28 PM   #25  

"S I N C E " of the word??? oh brother......hahahahahahaa...told you my brain is on overload. hahahaha...byeeee