Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 02-03-2005, 09:05 AM   #1  
CIN

Default Thursday CHAT FEB 3rd

GOOD MORNING Ladies!
Have you had your coffee yet?

Cin~
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 09:33 AM   #2  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

My mom spent the night and went out to get coffee she just came in the door bbl!
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 09:54 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good morning Cin & KO! I'm having my right now. fixing to grab my 2nd cup! did you walk this morning?

brrrrrrrrrrrr it is cold and cloudy and gloomy in Louisiana. been a week or more of this now and it's really getting on my last nerve. somebody just called to tell me how down in the dumps they were, that the weather was driving them crazy, and finally they said "what are you so perky about?" and I was like "well excuseeeeeeeeeeeee me, I've been up since 5:00 and did a 2 1/2 mile walk and jog tape" hehehehe

Cin - I was thinking, maybe we ought to all be eating more peanut butter. My dh eats it a good bit too. Always speads it over his pancakes, and apples and different goodies, he also has a handful of peanuts everyday and that man is down to 168 lbs. He cut out all sugar a few weeks ago and lost a good 10 lbs just by doing that. I wish I could think of something to cut out (I don't get much sugar) that would make me lose 10 lbs *sigh*

Let us know how it goes with the heart monitor. Hope and pray everything works out fine for dh!

KO - have a good day! hugs

Sue Marie - congrats on walking and logging your miles! I am so excited that you are gonna log them with me! YOU GO GIRL! wanna race?

Lanee - how old is your dd? how things are going well today?

what is our gang up to? everybody being good? exercising? drinking your water? eating healthy? or just getting thru the day the best ya can? enquiring minds want to know.

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 10:04 AM   #4  
CIN

Default while you are wondering Cathy....

Cathy
While you are wondering ponder on this:

Why doesnt Tarzan have a beard?

Why do we beleive it if someones says there are 4 million stars but we dont believe a wet paint sign? We have to touch it!

If people believe we evolved from apes why are there still apes?

Just wanted to get you thinking!

Cin~
Old 02-03-2005, 10:25 AM   #5  

Hi there everyone!

Been catching up on the posts of the last few days!

Say...CIN, don't be too concerned about your DH's heart rhythm problems. Heart problems are far more common than most people know. I'm glad that he is getting all the tests though. I wore the damnable heart monitor too and it's a pain in the you-know-where!

It's a sad day here. R found the remains of our outside cat named Jockie. (We thought Jock was a male until Jock got pregnant and he became a she named Jockie!) Jockie was at least six years old and we knew her days were numbered. She was so thin no matter how much she ate. Anyway....it appears she died in her sleep, all curled up in the straw filled doghouse. RIP, ol' Jockie.

Things are rather busy here these days with the building and remodeling. R is painting the office as I type. When it's painted, he wants to start on the sub-flooring in the living room and kitchen. I'm going to be stripping 50 years of paint off the woodwork in the kitchen, living room and office. R is planning n removing it off the walls to make it easier for me to do. The garage is done. Now we need a apron, sidewalks and a driveway. Oh, the mud! I found out that sawdust+plus mud=a huge mess that sticks like glue to shoes.

Well, I'm off to continue to do some hand sewing.....Love and hugs!
Tippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 11:14 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

ok cin - now you have me thinking!
but I KNOW the answer to the 3rd one! and I know you do too! - that's easy - because we DID NOT evolve from apes! duh! hehehehehehe

Hey Tip sounds busy and messy at your house! I am so sorry about your cat! hugs!
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 12:03 PM   #7  
Divine Gal

Default Hello Ladies

Sorry I didn't post yesterday I was caught up doing wifely things plus I was feeling down.I feel worse today.TOM is here and its really not liking me today.I feel as though someone is taking my insides and trying to pull them out of my body! OUCH!I really don't like cramps and when they are this bad I don't feel like eating much but sleeping.Dh is at school so he isn't here to rub my belly like he does sometimes.

Well I hope everyone else is having a better day than I am.

*hugs*
lynnie
lynnie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 12:55 PM   #8  

Hi everyone

Since I wasn't asked to ponder I won't comment..................

Lynnie hope you are feeling better soon....we must be on the same cycle.....which is a bit of a pain at the moment cause the way I worked it out I should be starting my cycle in the middle of my trip to cancun.......oh my.......gonna go to the doctor before I go and see if she will help me out before I go.

Tip good luck on the reno's what is your estimated time of completion? Someone asked me that the other day in regards to my BScN........I said 5 years!

Cathy I got the Leslie Sanson walk away the pounds for abs........gonna to do it now.....been sitting on the table staring at me for about a week!

Cin medical concerns are always a worry.....it is ironic how you say the person who is not exercising etc has less health concerns than others........genetics play such a huge role in my opinion.

Have a good day everyone.........got lots to do.......one step at a time.

I am scrapping this weekend for the first time in 15 months.......I have a lot of catching up to do.........that is a lot of pictures.

Bye for now.

Eliz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 01:49 PM   #9  
CIN

Hi Again Gals
Tippy.so sorry about your Cat...
Lynnie sorry you feel bad......glad I no longer have "TOM"
Cathy...yes I knew the ape answer too!
KO.did you start Core?
Leens.how are you?
Liz...are you sleeping
Joanne...what is up?
Chrily.eat more...how goes it?

Hi to the rest!

Cin~
Old 02-03-2005, 01:52 PM   #10  
CIN

Default Liz

Liz
Sorry.I dont know how I missed you unless we were posting the same time.

Yes.I know genetics play a role for sure! Hubbys Mother is 83 and in great health...takes one little thyroid pill daily and thats it! Well also a zillion supplements.but I wont knock it like I used to because she is actually in better health over all than I am! Who am I to say anything to her! Ha! She is obviously taking care too!

See you later
Cin
Old 02-03-2005, 03:44 PM   #11  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

just poppin in for a second
Cin I haven't started core yet have to find a meeting that fits in our wacko schedule mom and Murph are still here and probably going to stay another night (on the down low we're not supposed to have pets!)
have a great day ladies
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 08:01 PM   #12  

Well today turned out to be a great day........I cleaned and cleaned and threw and threw...feels great.......made a good supper for everyone and sent hubby to the pool with the girls.......now I get to have fun and sort for the scrapping I'm gonna do this weekend.

Have a great night!

Eliz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote