Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 02-01-2005, 07:04 AM   #1  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Default Tuesday OMG its FEBRUARY!

Morning Ladies
by the time i got through the wheelchair seats were sold out and the only other accessible seats were too much $$ its ok tho
I'm fenagling for some scrapbooking stuff with the $ we would have spent
yesterday my gf stayed home from work at we did some scrapbooking i did a page she did 2
tommorrow is the closing on the house I'm so sad
I'm chinese food for breakfast sad Lomein Anyone?
I know it's for the best but I don't want my Mommie to go away
Not much else going on just chores to get done!
bbiab
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 10:15 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good morning gang!

guess what? it's still raining and it's still dark and gloomy and cold outside, which makes me really glad to be inside at my desk! oh well, I can't do a thing about it except to put a great big ole on my face and pretend that the sun is shining.

KO - I'm so sorry that you are upset about your mom moving. I will be praying for ya'll. hugs!

What's everybody up to today?

My mom made a vegetable soup (I love her soup) so I am going over there for lunch today.

I hope everyone has a blessed day!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 11:13 AM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning,

Hey Kierie, I can totally understand about you not wanting your Mom to move away but try not to fill the void w/foods that only make you feel even worse afterwards. If you feel like eating, grab some veggies and ff dip, something along those lines. I can so relate to emotions and comfort foods and no matter how many times I can tell myself to do the right thing, I wind up doing the wrong. Hopefully you won't let it get out of control. Gotta look at the bright side kiddo, she's 1 1/2 hr away, thats a hop in the car. Good thing she's not in California Please know that we all do understand okay

Cathy veggie soup sounds wonderful. Enjoy your day w/your Mom.

Speaking of Mom's my mom went to the doctor yesterday and she has pneumonia. My neice also has a lung infection (she lives w/my mom). Oy! I'm just praying my DD doesn't catch anything severe.

Lets see, lunch is about 30 minutes away, I'm hungry and heading off to the cafeteria for a salad. Got a alergy headach too... Ick!

Hope everyone else is doing okay LOL !!!

HUGS.
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 12:44 PM   #4  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

I got offered the job today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also stopped the comfort eating which was good Talked to my sis today her doggie had dental work done poor lil old man has no front bottom teeth
getting the job also means i get to join WW so CORE here i come! I think i will have to wean myself to RF cheese before i can go fat free again or buy really good FF cheese
the kraft stuff tastes like plastic
Old 02-01-2005, 12:49 PM   #5  
Divine Gal

Default Good Afternoon Ladies

They are calling for a warm up weather wise here this week.I say YAY!! I hope it melts the nasty white stuff away.Dh is at school and I am preparing to make some wheat bread as part of dinner.TOM is on its way; so I am craving chocolate like a person who is going through heroin withdrawal.CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE!!!! But considering that I have been doing really well with my eating.I won't be getting my CPAP machine till next Monday.Next Monday; you hear me.I am like come on give it to me so I can feel even better then I have.

WTG KO!!!

well I hope everyone has a good day

*hugs*
lynnie
lynnie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 02:27 PM   #6  
CIN

Hi Gals,
Just a quick hello to all of you!

Cathy.I wish my Mother lived close to me.I know I would spend some time with her but she prefers warm & sunny Florida and I cannot say that I blame her!She is a fiesty 79 yr old cute as a button lady!

I enjoyed my cousin spending the night and have a roast,potatoes & carrots in the crockpot for our meal tonight.She is at a Real Estate class today and staying again tonight!The smell is starving me! I still have one more meeting at 5PM.

Everyone stay well & happy!

Cin~
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 03:36 PM   #7  

Hi
Off to the dentist.,still having trouble with my mouth...hope you are all hanging inthere

Liz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 05:47 PM   #8  
Walking by faith

Smile Hi Ladies

That's about all the sunshine we're getting today

Cathy: A nice hot bowl of vegetable soup sounds great for this winter day. It's just cloudy and chilly here. We're supposed to get the rain tomorrow. The annoying thing is that all the media people who are down here for the Super Bowl are all over local t.v. complaining about the weather! Sorry folks!

Kierie: I guess today is a big day for you. Congrats on your new job! I'm sorry your mom is moving, but with the extra money from your job, you'll be able to visit her more often.

Liz: I hope your mouth feels better soon. Toothaches are awful

Lynnie: You're doing so great on your weight loss I'm sure the CPAP will help with your energy level and overall health too.

Leenie: Stay well-I hope your head feels better soon!

CIN: Hope your meeting goes well-and enjoy that delicious dinner

I experienced another small victory the other day. I walked into my house (actually stepping up over the threshold) under my own power (with some help from my walker ) for the first time since June 2004! God is good!
Stepping Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 06:20 PM   #9  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Joanne!!!!! That is a great accomplishment!!! I'm Proud of you!
Old 02-01-2005, 08:35 PM   #10  
CIN

Default Jo anne

Jo ann
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you are thrilled.it sure makes me thankful for all "working parts!"

Cin
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 09:29 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Joanne - I am so thrilled for you! wow! that is awesome! and yes a major victory!
and you made me realize how much I take for granted.
thank you for sharing your victory!

Joanne - will you be going to the game? can ya'll watch it on tv being that close to the game? dh went today and picked up steaks for our gang. It is a superbowl tradition at our house - steaks, baked potatoes, IBC rootbeer and yummy garlic toast.

Leenie - I'm so sorry to hear about your mom! i'll be praying for her! ya'll don't catch nuthin!

KO - woooohooooo CONGRATS on the job! that is awesome! and what fun to join ww! good for you!

Lynnie - how was your wheat bread? chocolate's been calling my name too! I'm gonna have to change my name.

Cin - I'm thinking of moving in with your mom! is the sun shining in florida? did you have a bunch of meetings today?

Liz - how did it go at the dentist? hugs!

later gaters,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 10:53 PM   #12  
Phil 4:8

evening ladies.
i'm really feeling dressed and just about in tears. i gained 1 lb. this week. i'm tired, achey and just all around feeling crumby. i'm out of sorts. i can't seem to get back on track from the funeral. i haven't heard from anyone in awhile. i feel like i'm out here by myself. yes one might say i'm on a pity party. for now that's where i'm at. i have to snap out of it though. my dr.s appt. wasn't the greatest yesterday. for some reason even thought i'm getting enough fluids or so i thought. i'm dehydrated. go figure. i've been having to get up in the middle of the night so i know i'm drinking more. talk later. i hope you are doing better.
kind regards,
mary
craftymom2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 01:07 PM   #13  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hey Mary, Hope your out of your slump, and its okay to have a pitty party, we all deserve one now and then (shoot, I have em all the time )

Joanne congrats lady
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote