Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 12-22-2004, 06:01 AM   #1  
Walking by faith

Smile Wednesday Chat, December 22

First one up gets the coffee for everyone

Wake up and have a great day
Stepping Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 08:28 AM   #2  
CIN

Gooooooooooooooood Morning!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww Joanne.I poped in at 5:50 and no one had opened the thread so I left......I woke up early from one of those wonderful hot flashes~

We are expecting ice & snow.The snow is one thing but ice under it is altogether different! ..hope we miss it because it hampers a lot
of plans for people!

Who will eat all this food I prepared for Christmas Eve?

I am showered and ready to run some early errands before it starts!(like thousands of other locals I suppose )

BBL

Cin~
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 09:40 AM   #3  
lanee

S/C/G: 225/215/140

Height: 5'2 1/2

Wink

Hi Ladies,
Well, I guess I didn't get up early enough. Got my coffee made though..
I am going visit my grandpa this morning. He is in the Nursing Home. I miss him. I bought him a little present yesterday afternoon. And some Christmas cookies..
I am going fix me a cup of coffee right now. I feel like I need it. Get my brain started working..
Well ladies, ya'll have a blessed day... Hugs, Lanee...
Laneebm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 11:24 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good morning gang!

I had my 2 cups of coffee on the run this morning! running to drop off invoices and payments and bank deposits. right now I'm wondering why we celebrate Christmas one week before the end of the year. *sigh* I could use a couple of more weeks between Christmas and end of the year paperwork for the office.

Sounds like everybody is busy!

Hope everyone has a blessed day!

hugs,
cthy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 12:34 PM   #5  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hi Ladies Pass the coffee!
All my shower thank you wedding thank yous and xmas cards are SENT!!!!! hallelujah~!
Today I get to wrap DH's gift and map out which mall we're going to (insert painful screams)
I had an epiphany this morning in the shower (where i do my best thinking!) Last night I was reading an article on Motivation so I spent all night tryign to think of what could motivate me
This Morning I got it! Stairs lol We're hoping to go to Europe sometime in the spring or so His brother lives in Switzerland about 3 flights up and I want to do those stairs with ease. That's my motivation!
bbiab
Kierie
PS
Leenie The crossings are good Did you go to woodbury yesterday or Secaucus?
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 01:55 PM   #6  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Afternoon,

This morning was busy, had to be at the dealership at 8 am so I didn't have time to stop in here. After that I took DD to my mom's for a bit and then we went to friendlys for lunch.... they have ice cream there called Hazel Joe... its coffee ice cream with hazelnuts and chunks of chocolate/mocha chips MMMMMMMM MMMMMM !!! yes I did have some Now I have to be realllly good the rest of the day which is going to be hard lol. IT was nice b/c my sister came with us and its rare I get to spend time with her alone.

Cin that stinks about your plans being ruined. Is there any way you can freeze some of the food ?

Joanne, I'll have a hazelnut coffee, light and sweet. If you don't have that, than a Graham Cracker coffee will do can you tell I love coffee. Whats your favorite?

KO have fun at the mall. Yesterday I went to Woodbury, can you believe I have never been to the secaucus ones SWITZERLAND ~~~ HOW freaking cool is that. Oh I am envious !! My boss went there a couple of years ago and LOVED it !! and your motivation is great. Thats what I need, motivation...hope santa brings some this year

Liz sorry your feeling sucky. Thats how I was last week. I was so sick I stayed home 2 days from work. I am still coughing but I feel SOOOOOOO much better. I hope it goes fast for you.

Cathy, sounds like you could use a break. Are you taking any vacation time during the holiday's ???

Lanee, enjoy your visit with your Grandpa !!!!

I could use a nap....its gotta be that ice cream making me sleepy.

Talk to you all later

HUGS
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 02:03 PM   #7  
CIN

Leens
My plans are not cancelled yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It will be ok.........we will still celebrate Christmas..I promise!
Cin
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote