Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 12-21-2004, 01:24 AM   #1  

Default Tuesday, Dec. 21

Hi everyone.....things have been so hectic here lately.....getting ready for DS1 & DS2 & their spouses coming from out of town for Christmas this week.....It is almost 10:30 P.M......just getting around to coming here. :sman:

DH & I were cleaning today....Monday...for hours....plus all the laundry I have been doing. Yesterday we were wrapping gifts.....Saturday I made 4 tourtieres.....so it has been hectic.

Swiffers.....I love them also....have been using them in the last 4 to 5 days quite a bit.

It has been mild here lately....tonight it snowed for a couple of hours.....but it has stopped now.

DS2 & his GF are coming tomorrow....I hope it doesn't snow tomorrow....it will be nice to see them....haven't seen DS2 since May....they are driving from Victoria on Vancouver Island.

Bobbie
april99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 09:25 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning

April have a wonderful time with the family

Today we are going to the outlets to get my MIL her socks that she loves so much nd I can only get them there..oy. The weather is much more Leenie friendly. Yesterday it was 18 degrees out, it never hit 20 here, and the wind was horrible. My poor blow up bear was ripped out of the ground and our 2 seater adult swing was blown against the house, that thing weighs a ton!!! Today its suposed to get near 40 and it doesn't look windy.

Kierie, have you ever been to the Woodbury Commons in NY?

4 more days !!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful day.
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 10:30 AM   #3  
lanee

S/C/G: 225/215/140

Height: 5'2 1/2

Cool

Hi Ladies,
Hi Leenie and April.. Ya'll have a great day today. I am off of work today and
tomorrow. Yes! It's been crazy the last week..
We have a counselor coming to the house in about an hour for my dd.. She
hasn't been trying. Not hardly helping do housework or anything. Unless we beg, plead, or threaten.LOL. She needs to start trying, start caring about things. And about her education. If she doesn't, eventually they could put her
in a girls home. Kids..??
I might go visit my grandpa in the nursing home later today. I miss him. He is the last grandparent I have left. He is 84 yrs. old. I need to bring him a present too.
Oh, about the weight problem.. I am not sure if/or what plan I will try next.
SugarB. had worked well. But, I love sweets too much. Maybe WW.. Not a low carb diet though.
I am going fix me another cup of coffee. Check in with ya'll later.
Hugs to everyone, Lanee...
Laneebm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 10:50 AM   #4  

Good morning.....have been awake since about 6:15.....layed there for an hour.....couldn't sleep.....got up about 20 minutes ago......let the dog out.....he hasn't come to the door yet.....he seems to like being by the gate.....it is chain link.....he can see who goes by. :sman:

I lost .6 of a lb. this week!!!....so that is 9.6 lbs......I guess that isn't bad.....in 6 weeks.....especially with Christmas coming.

I should go & sit at the light box now.....lots to do today. :sman:

Leenie.....have a good time at the outlets.

Lanee.....with the Weight Watchers online.....I eat what I want....but try to eat healthy.....but I always have a few treats every day.

April
april99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 11:06 AM   #5  
Divine Gal

Default Hello Ladies

Well it snowed and I am hoping aome of it melts before the next snowfall.I am leaving out on Thursday morning for my trip to my mom's in Maryland.We were gonna take a train but we ended up renting instead.It ended up being much cheaper.Tonight i have my second sleep study to measure the pressures for my machine; I will get in January.I am not looking forward to this.

BBL
*hugs*
lynnie
lynnie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 01:17 PM   #6  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hi Ladies
this is a quickie b/c I have tons of cards to address and my MIL is coming over in 45 min so i have to neaten up
Leenie Woodbury is to die for!
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 02:48 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

hey gang

cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 02:49 PM   #8  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Lanee good luck with the councelor !! have a good day at work.

Lynnie good luck with the sleep study, and have a safe trip to Maryland.

April 9.6 lbs is DARN good !!!! keep it up.

Kierie, I was disapointed in the outlets, they aren't that much cheaper then regular stores, but I did get my MIL her socks pheeew lolol. They had a decent amount of snow on the ground up there. By me there's only a light dusting, whats doing by you ? One thing that was good was, it wasn't to busy and I did have a nice time even with DD complaining she was tired, imagine 3 years old and tired. When the weather gets warmer I'm gonna head on out to "The Crossings" in PA. Love the candle factory there.

Where's the rest of the gang today ?
Old 12-21-2004, 02:49 PM   #9  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Hey Cathy !!!!
Old 12-21-2004, 03:59 PM   #10  
CIN

Hi Ladies
No snow in Ky yet but I am waiting patiently!

I worked one meeting.had 47 there this a.m..which is good this close to Christmas !

I am going to a visitation & funeral this evening so I had to take off work.A precious 36 yr old young woman that went to church with us.............took too many prescribed pills.(whether accidental or on purpose )was found Saturday morning. Such a sad loss for all concerned.She was an only child too which must be devastating to her Mother.For those that pray please pray for her family and close friends.......needless to say they are hurting deeply as many do this time of year. It sure makes me hug my family and friends tighter everytime I see them!(and value them)

Cathy..WTG on the pounds lost.you too April! !

Lanee..........if you decide to get on the WWer wagon.I will help you in anyway I can. Deciding on the right "fit" or plan is important.it has to "suit" you and your lifestyle. You WILL do it.......when the time is right! Dont be discouraged!

Well gals.I think I will do a little ironing and laundry..then take a power nap!

Until next time....be blessed!
Cin
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote