Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 12-06-2004, 01:08 AM   #16  

K What is it with Walmart in those parts......it keeps coming up?

Had a great shift at work then came home and helped dd12 with her homework.....

Sweet dreams everyone!

Eliz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 07:00 AM   #17  
lanee

S/C/G: 225/215/140

Height: 5'2 1/2

Hey Ladies, Hope all is well. I guess WalMart is a great place to go. No matter how we are feeling. Happy,sad,etc.. I work at WalMart.. I love my job.. I guess it's just a fun place to go to.. Whether shopping, or just looking around.. Lanee..
Laneebm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 07:15 AM   #18  
lanee

S/C/G: 225/215/140

Height: 5'2 1/2

Hey, Is anyone else up this early this morning?? I went to bed around 7pm. last night. But me and hubby have had a rough last 2 nights. My daughter faked??/ tried to O.D..
I called 911. They called an ambulance for me. And the Sheriff's Dept.. The hospital pumped out her stomach. Drew blood, and tested her urine. No drugs were found. Except that I think she took a couple/few of my Wellbutrin.. I don't think she completely faked it.. She had the shakes soo bad. Wellbutrin can do that to you at first, or if you are allergic to it.. She told me and my husband it started with a B.. Well, Bupropion is the generic name for Wellbutrin. And on the bottle it said Bupropion. Well, now she is in a Psychiatric hospital for a few days at least.. But she cuts/scratches on herself too. So, she needs to be there.. I had to take off of work yesterday to go bring her some clothes there. And sign some papers.. Plus, my daughter hadn't been going to school for quite a while.. Talk about problems??.. Well, guess we will be ok. God willing.. I have been trying in every way to get her some help for all her problems.. Maybe the place she is at now will help her.. She is 14.. Too young for all this.. Well, I am going to work today. Actually helps keep me sane. I think..LOL.. I think I am gonna go make me a cup of coffee. And eat something. A little hungry.. I work later this morning..
Oh, someone asked if I get to shop on my break earlier. Not on my 15 minute break. But on our lunch break, yes.. Sometimes I do.. But I haven't started Christmas shopping yet.. I don't really feel like it anyway. You know?? Hugs to everyone, Lanee.
Laneebm is offline   Reply With Quote