Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 09-28-2004, 09:04 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking Tuesday Chat - Sept. 28th

Good Morning,

I'm gonna read up and be back later.

Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 10:17 AM   #2  

Morning! Can you hear the ddr in the background....dd6 is addicted....she gets a good cardio workout before school!

I have been waking up with a headache every day for a couple weeks......I think it may be my sinuses. I am grumpy this morning too.....everything is rubbing me the wrong way...

I worked last night....it was so busy but so fun! But I didn't get to sleep until 0130h....so I feel tired.....I might go back to bed for a little while then get up and do homework for the rest of the day.

Hi Leens and all to follow.....I am sure after my first coffee things will look up.

I have an interview friday for a straight day job part-time..no weekends, no Xmas, no nights etc.........the manager called me yesterday and she said the interview is one hour! I told her I better get studying and she told me that by the looks of my resume I will know the answers. That was a nice compliment....sometimes I am my own worst enemy.

Have a good one everybody! Work just called and I'm on my way in!

Eliz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 11:36 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good morning gang!

SueMarie - thanks for sharing - you are too sweet ya know! and your pictures are great! you are BEAUTIFUL! hugs

Liz - hope all goes well with the interview! I know it will and that it will work out exactly as it should! hugs

Leenie - no more brownies for you girlie! have you removed all brownie boxes from your shelves hehe I cannot bake those things and keep them - I LOVE BROWNIES! I only bake them to send with my guys for whatever. Aren't ya glad that we are blessed with a new day every morning! now tell TOM I said to behave! hey girlie - ya know I'm just razzing ya - I love ya dearly and know that you can handle my pickin - I know you love me enough to do the same to me

Oh btw, I am going to Branson Missouri with my mom. We will leave on Oct 5, next Tuesday, her birthday, and then be back sometime the next Tuesday, Oct 12. I am not gonna know what to without a computer for that long, besides that I have so much going on with all my guys that it is really hard for me to go anywhere, much less be gone for 8 days. My mom cannot go by herself, even tho she is meeting family up there, so she pays my way to go with her. It can get pretty expensive up there when the little ladies like to go to 2 shows a day and shop and shop and eat. hehe But I know I will have a good time once we head out. Just a little concerned about some things that I kind of feel that I hold together around here LOL It'll be good for me to know that the world will not fall apart without my input hehe

gotta run - literally!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 01:00 PM   #4  
Divine Gal

Default good afternoon ladies

Well last night I was really busy working on my friends scrapbook for Christmas.Some of the pages were real simple and some I went all out on.Here are a couple of pictures
Attached Images
File Type: jpg simple first page.jpg (6.6 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg snow page.jpg (7.7 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg beach page.jpg (7.0 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg buuterfly page.jpg (5.9 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg car page.jpg (6.9 KB, 26 views)
lynnie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 01:02 PM   #5  
Divine Gal

The one I started working on last night; is this one.When I am finished I will post a completed picture.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg monkey page.jpg (6.9 KB, 25 views)
lynnie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 02:36 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

awwwwww Lynnie these are really good!
actually they are beautiful!
YOU are REALLY GOOD at this!
you go girl!
hugs,
Cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 03:37 PM   #7  
Oooo Silly Me!

*walks in circles * walks in circles * walks in circles * THUD*

Oh man… my second period class is really… OUT OF CONTROL! I’ve had to send out 5 students today. One for writing on people, another for spitting on people, one for tossing pencils across the room and hit someone in the face, and two others for fighting. The teacher is a first year, and man, students really know how to take advantage!

WHEW!

Liz – HEHEHEH! Oh yeah! I hear the DDR! It’s definitely addicting tho! Have you tried it yet? Whew! It’s a workout even in beginner mode! I would be hearing it here too had the kid not gone and got herself grounded for the week. Oy! Good luck with the job interview *big hugz*

Leenie – Maybe you could send brownies this way *grin* I won’t eat them, too chocolaty for me lol but I know the two kids here will (James and Brit)

Cathy – Sometimes a little vacation is all you need to keep yourself sane. I think the summer break I took from school was a bad idea, tho I’m still sane… I lost the motivation for school…

Lynnie – Hey! Great scrap pages! How did you do thumbnails? I’ll post some of my scrap pages for you to see as well! Just gotta get them scanned in.

Well, I’m off to my classes now. I hope everyone has a good day. No stress! Yes, please no stress!

Take care everyone…
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 04:36 PM   #8  
Walking by faith

Talking Good day ladies!

No severe weather warnings, no tropical activity, and THE SUN IS OUT!

Leenie: What's up ?

SueMarie: WOW-that's quite a schedule! Your pictures are beautiful

Lynnie: Your scrapbooks came out beautiful . Hope you're doing well.

Cathy: Your trip sounds like fun

Liz: Good luck with that job interview. Sounds like it would be perfect for you

Have a great day!
Stepping Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 08:21 AM   #9  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hey Girls,

Cathy have a wonderful time with Mom, treasure every moment. You know I really never have problems with brownies in the house, I guess its because its usally pillsbury or dh's brand, but this one I could not stop myself, it was that good. Live and learn. You know most of the time when I cook brownies the center is mushy kinda, well I got this pan in the store that says its for brownies, its rectangular instead of square and I tell you, it made all the difference, they came out perfect. Maybe it was a good thing I didn't find this out years ago LOL!!!!!

Joanne we had some wicked rain last night, lots of flooding, my friend here at work has to leave early today b/c her basement flooded, OY! we were very lucky, no
water, not even in DH's shop which is a wonder in itself b/c it always floods. Strange.
How are you feeling ????

Liz, you go girl, I will be praying for you and that the job is everything you hoped and wanted it to be.

Babycakes, you know there's one thing I can not tollerate from kids or adults and that is spitting. Thats drives me insane!!!! My dd is doing that now, she is 3 and she knows that if she spits on me, she will be in BIG trouble. To me, there's nothing dirtier.

Lynnie the scrapbooking is beautiful, I used to love to do it, but I hardly have time anymore. I need to get back into it.

Oh well back to work
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote