Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 08-23-2004, 09:38 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Monday, August 23rd CHAT

Good Morning,

BBL .... coffeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 09:50 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Gang!

It's busy here. You would think it would be quiet with my boss gone, but nooooooooooooooo. I have a list of things I have to run do first thing this morning.

I'll check back later.

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 03:14 PM   #3  
CIN

Hi Gals
I posted one place and havent time for another.heading back to work....wont be home til after 8.

The new WW Plan was received well so far...of course they told us to keep it top secret then sent the info in the mail to the members Oh well....such is life.I kept up my part of the promise!

Hope everyone starts the week out well.

Go for it! Whatever IT is!

Cin
PS Remember CHOICE not chance determines destiny!
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 08:59 PM   #4  

Hi everyone.....have been away for over 2 weeks....visiting family back east.....got home on the 20th. Brought my sister & her DH here for 2 weeks.....having a nice time.

I noticed....after I got home.....my calves were really painful.....after a day or so.....I figured it out.....at home we have 14 stairs to the basement.....which I go up & down 10 to 20 times a day......when I was away....they don't have stairs.

Cin......what is the new WW program about?

April
april99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 01:03 AM   #5  
Oooo Silly Me!

Hello everyone!

April - Good to have you back! Glad you had a good time

Cin - I'm interested in hearing about the new plan too... got my curiosity peeked hehehe..

It's been a long day. Very busy one too. I had lunch with my boss and weworked out some scheduling conflicts with school. I'm so glad she is willing to work around my classes. Gotta give her thumbs up for that. She's very supportive, oh which reminds me. I gotta turn in my class schedule to the district office for what they call a "Professional Growth Credit". Basically it's a stipend that they give their employees for going to school and getting like a "B" (or is it C average?) either way, I think it's a great program, not to mention it helps me out a lot on paying my credit card off... whew, books are expensive not to mention, lab fees, studen fees, parking fees, and a whole bunch of other misc. fees that are not covered by my grants.

We did good tonight at league. The kids are doing much better (Brit and her friend Isis) Brits starting average was a 84 and now she's bowling like 120's. I'm very proud of her.

For the rest of the week, we are going to be doing yard work. James measured our backyard. I think if we took a small simple kidney shaped pool and laid them side by side we could fit hmmm 2.5 maybe 3 pools. So we have a pretty decent size yard. I think from theback brick wall to the end of our patio it's about 49 feet and from side to side about 69-72 feet... and basically, it's a death trap LOL! We have holes from where we were trying to dig out a gopher, backyard looks like we were hit by land mines hehe.. and it's all brown and dead cause the previous owner didn't water. However, Sunday we found out why. The pipes were destroyed, so we have to replace them. Which is not a big thing, because we were going to more the regulators anyway to make room for the shed...

Okie to much yard work talk LOL... but basically that's all we are gonna do all week, is a little bit of yard work each day and hopefully we'll have this back yard cleared out by hmmm well soon LOL.

I hoep everyone is doing well...

Take care!
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote