Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 05-28-2004, 10:11 AM   #1  

Default Friday May 28

Am I the first one here? Four other people are probably starting up a friday thread at the same time!

Rodeo weekend.......so therefore Rodeo day at school today....I am so not rodeo but I think I did a pretty decent job of getting dd6 in the cowgirl spirit.

I am helping at kindergarten today......coffee is hot and I am showered! Life is good!

Eliz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2004, 11:03 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Gang!

Wow it's 10 am and I was getting antsy to get in here. Been working on payroll and jazz but finally got a minute to stop.

Where is our gang today?

Good Morning Liz! sounds like you've got a busy day ahead of ya. When do your girls finish up school? soon? today? Christian's last day is today, but he has been there very little this week since he only had 1 final to take. Yea! I love being out of the routine of school!

I got my exercise in this morning before work again! yea me! I feel great! and I do so much better about keeping my eating on track when I get my exercise done in the morning. It's a mind thing!

How's everybody doing today?

back later & hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2004, 01:18 PM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Liz and Cathy and all to come and post

Gee Liz, I thought I started a daily thread up today. DUH !!! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!
Rodeo, how fun. Enjoy

Cathy good for you for getting your exercising in early, now you can go play.

Nothing much new here, the boss is coming here from PA so I have to be on the look out

I am looking forward to the weekend and sleeping past 5 am tomorrow, oh yeah babe'

Speaking of BabyCakes, where's SueMarie?

Gotta get back to work so I will chick chat w/you all later on.

Love yah !!

Leenie
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2004, 02:23 PM   #4  
Oooo Silly Me!

Morning Ladies!

Wooo! It’s been a busy past few days. I was up late finish up my paper and other stuff Wednesday night and I had work and school on Thursday from 8am – 6pm (we got out of my last class early YAY) I pretty much passed out when I got home. James cooked dinner and that was it hehehe.

I was beat! I took a short 30 minute power nap. Had some dinner and then a around 9:30pm I decided to try out video 2 of my “Lifting Weights to Lose Weight” video. Boy I AM SORE! LOL I think that’s a much more advanced video right now so I’ll stick with video 1 and my dear ol’adorable Richard Simmons tape.

I’ve been staying on track and have been doing really well. We have my stepdaughter this weekend so we were planning on going to the beach, however the weather looks really bad I am praying for some sun tomorrow cause we really need a get away. Been cooped up in the house doing homework blah. I’m still trying to plan our family vacation for June sometime, but everything seems to be up in the air right now. I wouldn’t mind going back up to Pismo Beach tho hehehe.

Another Lady asked about pictures of ourselves through out our process and I was wonder…I took my first set of pics back in December 03. I didn’t start getting serious til February 04 though and I’ve only lost 20 lbs since. Is there a special place that people on here place these pictures of themselves? I still waiting to seem some weight loss from me, but I haven’t seen anything. Which is okie cause I know I’ll eventually see it, I just impatient *grins* I may take some pictures once I hit my mini goal tho

Leenie - I didn’t think anyone would miss me, it’s nice to know someone did *big hugz*

I will catch you ladies later…

Sue…
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2004, 02:25 PM   #5  

Good morning all.....it is raining today....yesterday also.....I notice when it gets cloudy or rainy....I feel sad.....so have been using the lightbox. Does anyone else feel sad.....at least those whose depression is seasonal when it is rainy or cloudy?

I have an appointment with the counselor this afternoon....then have to get groceries....there isn't much in the house after being gone for 2 weeks.

Leenie.....I do have pictures from DS1's wedding....DH scanned them....I have them in an email....but don't know how to put some of them on the site....they are probably too big to go onto hotmail.

See you all later.

April

Last edited by april99; 05-28-2004 at 02:31 PM.
april99 is offline   Reply With Quote