Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 04-12-2004, 04:24 PM   #1  
Oooo Silly Me!

Default They're back...

Well, remember those 6 lbs I lost during my stressful winter term... well they came back... plus 2... heheheh *sniffles*

I kinda expected them to come back, but I was hoping they wouldn't. It was one of those stress-weight-loss things. So I guess I start from day one again. It's frustrating, but I do know the weight I lost wasn't done properly. SO I can accept it... hehehe sorta

Sue...
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 08:37 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

SueMarie, that sucks ! well one good thing is you know what you have to do and you DO know you can do it .. right ? RIGHT!!!!!

Hang in there baby girl
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 01:47 PM   #3  
Oooo Silly Me!

Yeah... baby steps... and not in such an unhealthy manner. I wasn't really tyring to loose the weight during the finals week... just all that stress caused it to go down. This term is much more relaxed and I don't have a paper due in each class every week. Plus my hubby, kid and I have joined a bowling league. So that's some activity there and it's getting to be nice outside, so I'm doing more yard work, and we are trying to remember to at least walk a little each night. So this should lead me in the right direction and hopefully I will loose the weight properly. Course when finals come in June... I get kicked in the rear again, but I'll remember what happened last time and try to make a more conscious effort at eating properly during the cram sessions

Sue...
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 02:53 PM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

You go girlie (((smoooch)))
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 11:24 AM   #5  

Talking

I know you will do it. You go....
Flower_storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 02:02 PM   #6