Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 04-15-2004, 08:08 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Cool Thursday, April 15th Chat - TAX DAY

Good Morning and if you haven't already, get your taxes in TODAY

The boss is here today and as usual, NEEDY

Not much going on, same ol stuff. I'm already drinking my water so YEAH! for me

Watcha all up to today?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 10:47 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Gang!

Good Morning Leenie! have you noticed (or is it just me) that everybody around us gals is NEEDY! I had an aggravating morning with my youngest son who was being ungrateful and acting like the world owed him everything just bec he has graced this world with his presence. grrrrrrrrrrrr started my day off with a bang.

You asked how I was doing - I have to say that I've been really good. I've been posting all this on the food log thread but I've been drinking over a 100 oz of water everyday (wow that's awesome for me) and yesterday I actually drank 128 oz! that must be an all time high for me. Keeping the calories around 1200, have exercised every day this week (not sure how or if I'll fit it in today but that's ok), so yea, I'm being good. Not that my scale will reward me for it ya know, but hey, at least I know I'm being good.

SueMarie - thanks for writing about yourself in yesterday's thread and letting us get a chance to know you better. I think posting here helps with everything! It's nice to get to know ya girlie!

Noodles, Noodles, Noodles, girl you have got to be careful. You need to slow down and take care of yourself. Well that accident yesterday cause any problems with your scheduled eye surgery. You are gonna have to be still after the surgery. Maybe you could practice now? and save yourself some injuries.

Cin - what happened with the people looking at the condo?

I've got to leave to meet oldest son at the doctor's office for a checkup, and then I'll work thru lunch since I'll be gone an 1 or 2 hours, but I'll check back later.

Oh yea - I'm getting a haircut after work this afternoon, and boy is it time - I'm starting to look like I've got brown cotton candy on top of my head.

hugs,
cathy

Last edited by cathyxxx; 04-15-2004 at 10:51 AM.
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 11:23 AM   #3  
Rattie Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by leenie
Noodles ONLY YOU !!!! I'm gonna start calling you an Accident Magnet you poor thing, are you okay ? hope this doesn't mess up your surgery, btw, whats the date??? Yeah I know DUH TO ME!!
Rofl @ accicent magnet. My mother called me that. I got hit by a car, burned my eye with a curling iron, cut my eyeball open with a steel beam, chipped my right elbow right off, had a refrigerator scrape off all of my skin on my hands when I was trying to move it upstairs, had a glass coffee pot break all over my body when I slipped and fell, among other things...so I count my blessings...I haven't done any of those since.

Yeah, Cathy I will have too. No bowling or tennis for me. I'll just live off of jigsaw puzzles for a while. Suppose to be good to help my eyes get back into coordination and heal faster. We shall see. I am also going to be taking the proper vitamins and minerals for this type of surgery.

My surgery is Monday. I will be AWOL for a while after that. **sniffles** I will miss you all!! I have a little dingaling bell I get to use to let hubby know when I need something.
I must give the man credit. I don't know how he does it...putting up with me. I have been so stressed and whiney lately that if I was me, I would of told myself to shut up!! Especially next week...he has to put up with a cranky sore Noodles. But he just listens, tells me I "care too much about people sometimes", and hugs me. Thank GOD for a sweet man. When he stayed home with me after I had my hysterectomy he did EVERYTHING...Cleaned, cooked, vacuumed, even trimmed the trees!! And this is a man with bad allergies!! I was in shock. I got too use to it. hahahaha... It sucked when he had to go back to work. I couldn't ring my dingaling bell anymore.

Hmmm...Bell Ringing + Service = Active Hubby = Hubby loses weight. Hmmmm....

My dingaling bell... I crack myself up. I call it that cause of that little dingalingy thing thats inside of it that makes it ring. I must of got up too early here. I'm in a weird mood.
Noodles913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 01:47 PM   #4  

Good morning

It is a nicer day today....blue sky....but just above freezing....feeling good today. I have to go run some errands later.

DH & I will be watching Survivor & the Apprentice tonight.....does anyone watch it? We have a satellite dish.....so we will watch it on the eastern feed....early....at 5 P.M.

I was talking to my future daughter in law on the instant messenger yesterday....typing....it's nice...they live 500 miles away....we can keep connected that way.

Leenie.....here in Canada....our taxes are due on April 30.

April
april99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 01:59 PM   #5  
Rattie Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by april99

DH & I will be watching Survivor & the Apprentice tonight.....does anyone watch it? We have a satellite dish.....so we will watch it on the eastern feed....early....at 5 P.M.

Aww man yer lucky!!!!!!! I watch Survivor. I have since day 1, episode 1. Rudy was my all-time favorite!! I like Rupert too... if you ever miss something and want a re-cap, go to www.survivornews.net. Great site for us Survivor fanatics!!
Old 04-15-2004, 04:34 PM   #6  

Talking

Hi everyone.

Been a busy day on my end. Off to the t office , then to the hospital to sit with a friend while her husband had surgery. Which when wonderfully in and out in not time. Then back home pick up son then head off to allergy shots. Then cook and clean. I was a good girl to day i walk before i started my day two days in a row 15 min each. Who knows this might become a habit.

Flower_storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 05:01 PM   #7  
Walking by faith

Wink Hello Ladies

First of all, thanks so much Leenie for the birthday greetings Just what I needed today! I've been suffering from the "mullygrubs" for awhile now. Good old fashioned depression, actually. I see my psych next Tuesday. I'm still taking the Wellbutrin, but I haven't noticed much of a change. Eating-don't ask Kemp, I've got Dr. Phil's book too-I need to sit down and really read it!

Lynnie: We know you're out there Please keep us posted on your BIL. I'm praying for you and your family.

April: I hope you enjoyed your Easter birthday

Cathy: I'm so glad you're starting to see some action on the scale You're doing great!

Noodles: OUCH! Don't leave the house alone

Flower: Good job with your walking You'll be seeing the results soon

Sue Marie: It was good to read more about you. Don't get discouraged about your weight loss. Sounds like you're heading in the right direction with your career

CIN, Tippy, Liz, and anyone else out there

Have a nice TAX day

P.S. What a day for a birthday-my sister's is VALENTINE'S DAY
Stepping Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 09:02 PM   #8  
Divine Gal

Default Hello ladies

In all the chaos that has been going on I managed to get my haircut yesterday and last weekend I highlighted my hair.I am attaching a pic...

BIL is having a shunt put in his head tonight and tomorrow he will being getting the trachiostomy and the feeding tube put in his stomach... Dr's say he will need to go to a Rehab hospital; so me and DH are kinda worried. Other then he has been more responsive toward us. YAY!!!

I miss you all and I will try to get in more.

*hugs*
lynnie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mvc-020f.jpg (5.4 KB, 24 views)
lynnie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 11:04 PM   #9  
Rattie Lover

Lynnie:

You look great and have a beautiful smile!!!