Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2003, 08:16 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Tuesday, November 4th

Good Morning

This weather is awesome, I love just being able to wear a long sleeve shirt w/no jacket aaaaaaaah!

No boss today so I'm gonna really really really read up on y'all and I'll be back.

Well okay after my coffee and tky bacon (LIZ YUMMMY)

Hugs
Old 11-04-2003, 09:13 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning, chickies. I am considering some light therapy because I'm a bit down lately and will be snooping around in here.
I also like to check up on some of you!
Old 11-04-2003, 09:32 AM   #3  

Hey guys! Sorry I wasn't here yesterday. I was working the golf tournament and I was having the time of my life. I don't think I have ever had as much fun as I did this weekend. The party was great (nobody really ate any food), Saturday was spent visiting with my sister and her friend, Sunday was our banquet and then Monday was the golf thing. I just loved every bit of it. It has been a long time since I had that much fun.

Of course now I am back at work and not having fun. I am so ready to be starting school. I only have 1 month left. It is nice to know that I will be doing something with myself instead of sitting here being unhappy. After all I am supposed to be happy right?

I hope all is well with you all.
Old 11-04-2003, 09:36 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Chickadees!

Leenie - so glad to hear the boss is leaving you alone today! yippee!

Ruth - it is always so good to hear from you! Sorry you're feeling a little down. great big hugs to you!

Kemp - it's so good to hear about how much fun you had this weekend! now if you could just find a job where they pay you to do parties, and banquets and golf things then work could be a blast too!

I set my vcr to tape Dr Phil's weight loss show today - hope I got it right this time since it's usually on on Monday.

All the guys are working in the shop today so I have to make this short and sweet.

hugs,
cathy
Old 11-04-2003, 10:42 AM   #5  

Morning everybody

Well dd 11 had big news when she was at the gym with her Dad last night.......she called me from the gym to inform me she had her period ......MY BABY!!!!!!!!!

I am having sympathy "cramps".....is that possible.....how much more pathetic can I become.

Leens be good today......if you can. Enjoy the bacon!

Cathy sneak in later when the boys aren't looking.

Ruth I am still waiting to get the light that is collecting dust in my mom's closet....anxious to see if it makes a difference.
Always nice to see you Ruthie.

Kemp glad to hear that your weekend went well.

I have to run around and do a tidy.......my dd 5 is having a friend and her mom over today for lunch and a play date......so I need to carry on around here.

My 3 lb yorkie gets groomed tomorrow...he won't like that...he gets so stressed when I drop him off there...I wonder if that is normal?

Anyhow I have to run.....hope everyone has a great day......I will check in later!

Liz
Old 11-04-2003, 10:49 AM   #6  
Divine Gal

Good Morning ladies.

I miss talking with yall but I have been so busy especially with the weather being so nice. I hope everyone is well.

*hugs*
lynnie
Old 11-04-2003, 04:17 PM   #7  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Ruthie, I'm seriously thinking of getting it too, my depression took a turn for the better these past two weeks so you know I'll be holding off on the light, I know I know, dumb *** !!

Closed Thread