Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 12-15-2019, 11:42 AM   #1  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

Default December 2019 Ups and Downs Battling Depression Thread

Hey friends we used to have some regulars here, I miss you all but understand. But sure hope to have you come back. and to anyone who needs a place to vent when you are Down OR a place to celebrate our Ups also !

been eating way too many Christmas cookies. and just overeating because it is cold and dark and dreary.

Only one more week of the 8-week temp job of jam/jelly making at the toxic dysfunctional place! god I'll be glad to be done there.

Gray and dreary day here, but just made myself work out (cardio and light weights) and now need to keep moving, instead of just climbing into bed and sleeping the day away.
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 07:46 PM   #2  

Hey Holly
sorry I have been remiss about posting. i will stop by to reply more often. Happy to do so. At least you won't be a table for one! Thank you for keeping this thread going.

Glad you are almost done with the toxic job. Maybe by now you are done with it. I can understand eating too many cookies or other fattening things during the holidays. Weather it's celebrating or eating feelings, the holidays can be fattening.

Impressive that you made yourself work out. That's dedication. I hope your Christmas Day was good. .
I will stop by every few days to see if there is a post. Wishing you and all a good 2020. Hopefully it will be much better than 2019.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 09:56 AM   #3  

Checking in, I care! <3
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 01:59 PM   #4  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by flower123 View Post
Checking in, I care! <3
and you are AWESOME

I started a January 2020 thread to keep us timely https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/dep...ml#post5402012

VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote