Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 05-12-2019, 01:55 AM   #16  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisaloveshearts View Post
My numbers have rebounded so I'm going to be fine. I still have a kidney ultrasound on Monday.

The Dr seems to think the lasix I've been taking dehydrated me making my kidney levels plummet.
So glad that your numbers have rebounded. Wishing you very best with the ultrasound on Monday. Are you off of Lasix now?
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 02:51 PM   #17  

Quote:
Originally Posted by flower123 View Post
So glad that your numbers have rebounded. Wishing you very best with the ultrasound on Monday. Are you off of Lasix now?
Heck yes!!!! Scared the **** out if me.
tomorrows test will probably be fine.
lisaloveshearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 08:19 PM   #18  

I'm sorry I don't post more. I don't know why I don't have the patience to.
lisaloveshearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 10:35 AM   #19  

Hi Lisa
how are you feeling today? Was the ultrasound negative? How sad that Lasix can do so much damage and yet its still being prescribed to people

Hi to everyone else. I have not been doing well. The whole loss thing is exaccerbated by my only remaining family member being a controlling brother who lacks compassion gene. And his wife who encourages him to feel anger and outrage. She hated my mother. Still bad mouthing her to me as I cry and grieve. So I am without support other than once a week a grief counselor comes to my hom

I have been stress eating. Especially the day and night I was stuck alone in her condo without a car. And my brother and his wife had just bulldozed over me before they left for their summer home. I ate all day and night. Non stop. Now I am back home but having trouble fitting into my clothing. I cannot be positive enough to post in the place at 3fc where I posted accountability. Nor do I have the energy to do a lot of personals. So I am a bit stuck re what to do for support losing the weight I gained. I think 5 lbs will be fine. But I do need to find a community where I can post the whole food thing. Any good suggestions considering I just cannot do a lot of "personals", and the amount of posts I can read are limited at this time. Needing a small group of dieters.

Just putting it out here in hopes someone may read and come up with an idea where I can get the weight loss support. NO exercise thought. If I can move this body at all, I am doing well considering the depression atm.

Hoping everyone is doing okay
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:11 PM   #20  

Oh gosh ladies, I'm so sorry I've been such a rubbish forum buddy - you've been through so much, I'm so sorry

Pat, I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. I know you had a complicated relationship, but losing a parent is really hard. I don't have great suggestions on comfort eating - when my mum died, I turned to comfort food, and I just had to be in a good place again before I could reign it in. Talk to people, and talk to us. It helps.

Holly, I'm really sorry you lost Eddie. I remember you saying how poorly he was. Pets are such a huge part of our lives, it must have left a void. I hope you're holding up ok X

Lisa, gosh, I'm so sorry about your kidneys! What an awful scare that must have been! I'm glad your numbers have rebounded again, I really hope they stay in a good place!
Coop27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:14 PM   #21  

Kathleen, I'm really pleased to read that your hip operation has been so successful. I hope you can feel this great forever x
Coop27 is offline   Reply With Quote