Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 10-24-2016, 09:25 AM   #1  

Default Anorexia & Over Excersing

Hello everyone,
I could do with some support. It's been so many years since I have been suffering anorexia and it got so bad I was literally surviving on a bowl of grapes. Strange thing was I was feeling energetic and didn't feel like I lacked energy. I was getting about 4 hours sleep as I was working. But before I started to work for over 1 month I did 7-8 hours of exercise on the bike which I had at home. I then fell in depression and then started to gain weight as then I started eating not just eating snacking on junk food. This was in may 2016. Since then I have been suffering from 1 extreme to the other. I feel I am going back there. I really want to fit in my size 6 clothes. I know I can do it but not in a healthy way. I'm scared I'll go back in that mode. Don't know what to do. Please help me. Please advise me. Thanks
Sweetna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 12:40 PM   #2  
Which round am I at now?

S/C/G: 158/see ticker/140

Height: 5' 5-3/4"

Sweetna, make an appointment with a therapist and a nutritionist. They''ll understand you want to lose weight and will help you do it so you'll be completely healthy
souvenirdarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 08:28 AM   #3  

S/C/G: SW: 323 CW: See Ticker GW: 180

Height: 5'8

Arrow

Hello. I'm recovered 11 years now from a 12 year battle with both anorexia and bulimia. I wanted to reach out to you bc I know what a hard place that is to be.

Do you have a therapist? nutritionist?

It's a slippery slope, but trust me, one you do not want to go back down.

Hugs to you
JesikaBeth is offline   Reply With Quote