Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2003, 09:47 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Wednesday, July 30th

Good Morning !!!!

I made some heavely low carb coleslaw and cauliflower casserole........OMG anyone want the recipie let me know.

TTYL, Love, Leenie
Old 07-30-2003, 11:18 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Well of course I do Leenie - please please please!
what a tease! :-)

I'm busy at work this morning.

My best friend from high school is in from Oklahoma and is coming to meet me for lunch. yea!

later gaters,
cathy
Old 07-30-2003, 12:33 PM   #3  

S/C/G: H178/S170/140/135

Height: 5'3"

Leens.. how is the Atkins working for you?

good morning everyone... carpet cleaners left an hour ago.. so have A/C cranked up, fans running... heavy furniture is still in proper rooms, but everything else is in my kitchen and bathroom!! and on top of beds and couches.......... may take til tomorrow to dry (we'll clear beds off obviously *L.... but oi!! what a lot of work this has been.. and is left to do
Old 07-30-2003, 12:55 PM   #4  
CIN

Default Hello All!

Good Day to everyone!
After my walk this a.m. I started to plant one thing....before you know it I made a big mess and ended up switching around many plants and made a mess to spend an hour cleaning up..went out at 9.returned at 12.hot & red faced! Good work out though!

Keeping 3 & 4 yr old grandsons tonight while daughter takes Grandaughter for tonsils out in the morning! I will have the boys 2 nights......wil hardly get to sit down I know! They keep me busy!
We will take them kayaking tonight.they love that!

I am meeting other daughter for lunch......in a few minutes!

Have a great day.

Cin
Old 07-30-2003, 01:33 PM   #5  

I just finished my lunch of sushi and i am stuffed. It was a good thing hubby stopped by. I loved having that instead of what I brought to eat for lunch.

Cin you are more than welcome to head down my way and work in the beds. It is too darn hot outside for that kind of stuff right now.

I still didnt' get my desk cleaned. Man can I put stuff off. I will have to get it done Friday though. I will be out for a week and I don't want to subject my members to my messy desk.

Hope you all are doing great!
Old 07-30-2003, 03:09 PM   #6  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Quote:
Originally posted by JudoMom
Leens.. how is the Atkins working for you?
Its working out wonderful, it took a few weeks but I feel wonderful, the weight is coming off at a comfortable rate. I'm very happy. Thank you for asking.

Cathy, send me a note at work and I'll email you the recipe's. Mind you they are not low fat, just low carb.

Hugs everyone, its nice to see you all.
Old 07-30-2003, 03:20 PM   #7  
Divine Gal

Hey all. Today I am feeling absolutely postively wonderful.After weighing myself yesterday I have felt like I have been on cloud 9.My husband and I are really start to get into the swing of things.Learning what is more important in our way of eating.
I also found out that 3 jolly ranchers equals just 1 point.So during the day if I get the urge besides eating fruit for somethng sweet I pop one of those in my mouth.Usually thats all i eat is 3 of them go figure. I feel more energetic and I am starting to get to a point where I am getting up earlier.I find that eating breakfast helps me so that I am not so famished around dinner time.

I am done rambling for now.Hope everyone has a great afternoon and evening.

Lynn
Old 07-30-2003, 08:20 PM   #8  

Hi everyone

It sure is hot here today....right now it is +31C....for us...that is hot....spent the afternoon down the basement.

This is my 2nd day of doing well with my eating plan....since I found out that my cholesterol is elavated.....have stopped buying ice cream.

I started taking Flonase this morning for my allergies....already I feel somewhat better.

I have to go make something for supper.

Leenie.....I would like that recipe for the coleslaw & cauliflower casserole.

I am feeling good today also.

April
Closed Thread