Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2003, 10:04 AM   #1  

Angry JUNE 24-Tuesday

Only two more days of school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love summer holidays!

I have to run and get party trays ready and get kids off to school.

All is well in my world

How about you?

I will check in later!

Eliz

Old 06-24-2003, 10:13 AM   #2  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

JudoMom - thanks for what you said about the drowsiness. I have nodded off in some strange places lately and at the drop of a hat too.

Yesterday I was busy, did some shopping and yard work. I have to call around for a new insurance broker. I hate doing that but it has to be done and soon too but I keep procrastinating.

Well the heat has finally rolled into this part of the world. We have only a small a/c upstairs just for at nighttime. It isn't too bad downstairs but I hate when it is so humid that you start sweating the second you get out of bed and start moving around a little!

Take care all, have a great day.

Last edited by Jen; 06-24-2003 at 10:16 AM.
Old 06-24-2003, 10:33 AM   #3  

Today is good so far. I am just really tired. Echo was sick last night and threw up 3 times. I have no idea what is wrong with her but of course I couldn't sleep b/c I kept hearing her moving around and I was trying to catch her b4 she threw up again.

Other than that things seem to be going good. I hope that all of you are having a great Tuesday.
Old 06-24-2003, 11:38 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Chickadees!

Liz - when do your kids start school up there that they are getting out so late in the year? Ours start around the middle of August and get out the last of May. I love it when they are out of school - always did. I kind of hate the routine of school. ;-)

It was great to see all the posts from yesterday! Nice to keep up with my internet buddies! :-)

I just got some AWESOME NEWS! My oldest son recently took the ACT again for college. He needed a 20 to receive the TOPS scholarships given in Louisiana that pay your college tuition and I just checked his scores on the internet and he made a 21!!!!!! I am so excited!!!! Now as long as he keeps up his scores and takes the necessary hours he will have TOPS to pay his tuition and a pell grant to pay for his books, gas, and truck insurance. That is assuming that he likes college and can handle that atmosphere with his chemical imbalance. But I'm not gonna do the "what if" game! I am just thrilled about his accomplishments in getting this scholarship!!!!! I cannot wait to see him and show him his scores! I cannot wait to see his face! Can you tell I am excited! lol

Jen, it's nice to have you here and I look forward to getting to know you! Give the meds some time, they seem to take a while to start working like they should.

Kemp? I'm trying to remember....is Echo your cat? or dog? sounds like you are gonna need a nap later today! how ya likin this Louisiana heat? sure is humid isn't it - just like a steam bath all the time. my naturally curly hair is really curly right now. yikes!

Hope everybody else gets a minute to post.

hugs,
Cathy
Old 06-24-2003, 02:44 PM   #5  
CIN

Just popped in to say HELLO
Happy Tuesday
Good Bye
Cin
Closed Thread