Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2003, 02:26 PM   #1  

Default Sunday, June 1

Good mornig

Where is everyone? It is a rainy Sunday here. Yesterday was sunny & hot.....I seem to have more energy when it is sunny.

Yesterday I was busy at home....I made this huge low fat potato salad.....I figured....if I am going to have the mess....I might as well double the recipe.

Then I was vacuuming, cleaned a bathroom, did washing....then I used the new Swiffer with a handle to dust in lots of places. My DH was surprised I was doing so much.

He was busy putting up this greenhouse he bought......he was almost done....& then he discovered there was a panel missing. Lucky for him....Canadian Tire had another panel.

DS & his GF came over after supper for a bit to visit.

Today is my 4th day of being OP with WW.

April
Old 06-01-2003, 06:48 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Hey April - sounds like you have been a busy woman! Good for you!!!!

We had sunday school and church this morning and it was really nice. Then we had leftovers for lunch and have been washing clothes and hanging out.

Will talk to you guys tomorrow

hugs,
Cathy
Old 06-01-2003, 06:51 PM   #3  

Hi Cathy

Today is a different story as far as the weather goes.....it is pouring rain right now.....it has been raining on & off all day.

I am not doing a whole lot today....have been on the computer quite a bit today though.

April
Closed Thread