Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2003, 06:42 AM   #1  

Default THURSDAY~March 20~Daily Chit Chat

Good morning! I thought I'd start today. DH is still home so I'll BBL!
Old 03-20-2003, 08:31 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning !!

Off to breakfast, feels like my sugar is low.

BBL
Old 03-20-2003, 09:44 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning!

It is absolutely beautiful here again today! oh man I wish it could stay like this for months! ;-)

I was up early doing my 2 mile walk aerobics tape. yea!

I checked the chatroom last nite at 10:00 p.m. my time, but the place was empty. rats! I must have missed the nighttime chatters?

I hope everybody has a blessed day!

hugs,
Cathy
Old 03-20-2003, 10:10 AM   #4  
CIN

Good Morning everyone!

It is a beautiful sunny day here in Ky too!

I dont always post daily but I do look in here and read what everyone else has been up to. Is that called "lurking"?Ha..Ha

The warm weather brought many to Weight Watchers this week! Wow.the lines were like January!

I am in the process of putting away Winter clothes and dragging out lightweight things.always dislike that chore but it is necessary as the closets wont hold all the seasons! What a blessing to have too many clothes for the closets! Funny how we still wear the same 4 or 5 things...isnt it? I went shopping yesterday....really dislike the trendy TIGHT & SHEER line of clothing! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm sound like an old fuddy dud..dont I? Oh well.............

I am anxious to do some Spring Cleaning soon...........

Have a great day...............count your blessing which are always
in abundance when we start counting!

Cin

PS Cathy.I checked in chat about 5 times last night.we must all just miss each other!
Old 03-20-2003, 11:08 AM   #5  

Hi everyone! This is my first post, although I have chatted and lurked for over a year

It's a sunny but cold day here in Maine. We have five seasons here: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter and MUD SEASON! Guess which one we're in right now. We still have a lot of snow on the ground but it's brown and yucky. Can't wait for it to be gone!

cathyxxx -I must have just missed you in chat. I stayed for a while then went to bed.

Cin-I work in a supermarket and have noticed that customers are buying a lot more fresh fruit and vegetables. It looks like everyone has the same idea, time to finally get rid of those holiday pounds. And I could now agree more about the ugly styles this year--gross!! And the colors. Maybe some people look good in tangerine, but most of us look putrid in it!

SweetPea- Where have you been hon? Linnie and I are getting concerned. Please email or post!

Linda-Here I am, I finally made it. I hope I haven't put you to sleep. Give Zooni a pat for me.

Have a great day everyone

Smiles, Jaymee
Old 03-20-2003, 01:04 PM   #6  

Good morning everyone

It's a beautiful day here.....DH & I are sitting having our coffee. I have a doctor's appointment today.....have had a virus for 4 weeks.....started off with a sore throat....then stuffed up, headache on & off, ear ache on & off & a cough. I have asthma.....the cough is getting worse & more frequent....having to take the Ventolin more....so will see the doctor before it leads into anything more.

Not too much happening here....just the usual....some cleaning & laundry....am still reading my book....the Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon.

Have a great day everyone.

April
Old 03-20-2003, 02:27 PM   #7  

Red face Happy Day!

Good day all! Just waking up from my 3 hours sleep after getting off nights....is was a long and boring night but we got through it.

I went to the gym yesterday and did 45 mins cardio and my legs are complaining a bit today...it felt so good...it is hard to believe one time can even give you the rush...this gym is a bit annoying...felt like the only fat woman there...oh well this too shall pass.

It is such a hectic time right now and I really need to slow down for a day or two..I wanted to get my hair colored and I can't find 2 hours to do it...crazy!

Hope all is well...take care and hope to hear from y'a ll.

Eliz
Closed Thread