Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 04-21-2011, 05:19 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 275-280/see ticker/150

Height: 5' 6.5"

I know the feeling..it's a pain in the butt and more when it feels like it's hopeless. I joined the site feeling positive but things have been hitting me like train after train lately so I'm close to saying screw it all and give up. It's hard to remember we all have our down times.

If the st johns wort and valerian root are helping you, I think I'll give it a try too! Best of luck and keep us posted because we care
ilidawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 05:33 PM   #17  
Tomatoface

S/C/G: 223/217/140

Height: 5ft5

I am in the same position as you, but I've reached a turning point. Now I know that food is a short-term fix. Improving my confidence and health is a long-term fix. It will get way better for you, I promise. Watching the pounds slip off will become a source of happiness too, and enjoying your new health and glow, and the compliments you will receive. Don't give up. xxx
Introvertebrate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 02:29 AM   #18  
NEWB!

S/C/G: 215.8/202.8/174 (Army Weight)

Height: 5'10"

I feel the same way, but, I am depressed now to a point where I can't eat at all like I have zero appetite but normally when I am stressed out with college I eat and eat it doesn't do THAT much for me but I don't feel so stressed... I think... or maybe I just lie to myself.
SarRawrNaomi is offline   Reply With Quote