Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2002, 08:50 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Thursday, December 5th

Good Morning,

It is snowing like mad out *ick* we could get up to 9" today so I will be leaving work early thats for sure. Got a long drive home and with the baby I don't want to wait to long.

If I don't talk to you later, have a great day !!

Love, Leenie
Old 12-05-2002, 10:45 AM   #2  

Morning Leens and all to come!

Leens you stay safe in that snow now!

I am off to the dentist this morning for a cleaning...that always feels good

DD 10 got her hair colored burgandy red for her birthday yesterday and it looks really cute.

I made a big batch of stew with lots of veggies for her birthday gathering on Sunday and lots of other stuff done too!

Days off are great!

Hope everyone checks in!

Eliz
Old 12-05-2002, 10:48 AM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

MMMMMMMMMMMM STEW !!!!
Old 12-05-2002, 11:34 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Hey gang!

Stew sure sounds good - it is COLD here in Louisiana today - well cold for us anyway - brrrr - about 40 degrees and the wind is blowing HARD!

Leenie you be careful in the snow. I wouldn't even know how to drive in something like that - but hey - rain I can drive in! It has been raining for 2 days here. Water everywhere.

This sure is a busy time of the year - and like everybody else - my plate was already full of things to do. Sure miss the days of being a kid and just showing up for Thanksgiving and Christmas - now that was fun!!!! haha But this is work now! wah!

Hey does anybody know? do we ever get the chatroom back???

It is always good to check in and catch up on everybody! Yall keep posting!

hugs to all,
Cathy
Old 12-05-2002, 11:44 AM   #5  

Default Mornin'

Hi all,

I am at work on a gloomy dark Thursday and looking forward to a weekend .. like you couldn't guess that? Dealing with email problems right now with my work email address. The people who run the Help desk are all goobers.. usually takes me reporting stuff 2-3 times for it to get fixed.

Not much else going on. I went to the Bed Bath and Beyond store after work yesterday to do some shopping and was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't busy at all.. I got there about 4:30 or so, so I guess I beat the afterwork crowd in. I have to remember this.

No snow here, but it might only be 68 today I wouldn't mind a little snow here, but that doesn't happen. I've seen flakes falling before but they melt shortly after they hit the ground. Once we had snow that actually didn't melt on the ground, but only a dusting accumulated. I do not miss the pains that must go wth the snow.. the power outages, the driving hazards.. etc.

Cathy, I don't think we ever will get it back. Supposidly a group from the forums are testing it. I don't know why the regular chatters weren't asked to test it.. maybe because we are evil or something. Either way, don't count on it coming back anytime soon.. I'm not.

Hope everyone else has a nice day. Gotta run.. having a Maalox moment.
Old 12-05-2002, 12:41 PM   #6  

Linda our web company is the same way. I have been asking for a certain collections device and I still havn't gotten it. It has been over a year now. I think I will have to go to the top to get it taken care of.

Liz I am with everyone else stew sounds great. It would be go today b/c of the temp. Just like Cathy (same weather conditions my way) it is only in the 40's. That is really cold for us. When I was younger I solored my hair burgundy red too. One time I did it and it had a hint of purple. I loved it but my friends thought it was funny. Beleive it or not my hair dresser was the one who did it to me.

Leen I kind of wish we had snow so I could stay home. I don't get that lucky!

Every day I get here my list of things to do gets worse. We have a float in our Christmas parade Saturday and the owner is freaking out about getting it decorated in time. Plus, one of our members suggested making gift baskets so guess who gets to get them together. We made gift sets last year and no one got them. I know that is what is going to happen this year. Like I don't have enough to do. I really like this job but I don't get paid enough for all of this plus the executive duties. AAAUUUUGGGG!!! Sorry, just neede to get that off my chest. Thanks for reading (you guys did read it right). lol
Old 12-05-2002, 02:36 PM   #7  

Good morning ladies,

Liz......I see that you made stew. What a coincidence....I made a beef stew yesterday in the crockpot. Was going to put it in the oven....but changed my mind....put it in the crock pot. So it wasn't finished until 10 last night. So we will have it tonight for supper.

We had a skiff of snow last night. As I look out the window right now....I see that it is snowing.

Today I will do more of my cards...I mailed out some yesterday. Also will wrap some of the gifts. Then just the usual, laundry & cleaning.

I should go & get something done.

April
Old 12-05-2002, 04:22 PM   #8  

Wow, did everyone get snowed in? lol I guess everyone is just busier than me. Maybe I should be thankful.
Closed Thread