Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2002, 07:52 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Friday November 1st

A quick hello and I mean quick !!
Maybe I can sneak in later...... Huggs

Leenie
Old 11-01-2002, 08:56 AM   #2  

Hi everyone...not much to report here! It's cold and that's about it!
Old 11-01-2002, 09:56 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning!
Busy here too, doing payroll and all that jazz!
Have to leave early today because me and hubby are chaperoning the band buses to the football game.
Hope everybody has a great day and a great weekend!
hugs,
Cathy
Old 11-01-2002, 10:37 AM   #4  

Talking Sounds like frantic friday any way you look at it!

Just got home from work and am going to crawl into bed...have to be up by noon as I am having dinner party tonight for grandpa...my dad who will be 70!

Only about 20 or so people!

Have a great day.

Sorry I took off so fast last night from chat Linda...the halloweeners had arrived home.

Gotta go

Have a great weekend everyone

ELiz
Old 11-01-2002, 11:12 AM   #5  

Hi all. This must just be a boring day for all. I have to do billing so I will keep it short.

Leen - To stretch your back you can lay on the ball either face first or on your back. Have you ever tried yoga? There are lots of poses that help stretch the back. I have a VERY tight lower back and I do yoga at a slight begginer level to help me out. Let me know if you have any more questions you think I can answer.
Old 11-01-2002, 12:55 PM   #6  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

I'm so glad its Friday, I can't wait to get the heck out of here...nothing like your boss coming back with a nasty attitude after a week of partying and whooping it up. Next time I'll go

Gotta keep the sense of humor or I'll burst

Not doing anything in particular this weekend, its suposed to be really cold.... its cold now ?? so I'll stay in and maybe watch a movie and make chili ... somthing like that. I'm going to dress Grace in her costume again since yesterday all she did was cry. Have any of you ever seen a butterfly cry with snot running down her nose not pretty... actually it was funny, I took alot of pictures...she's going to hate me when she gets older haaaa. So tomorrow I'll try to get nice pictures...OY.

Kem thanks for the advice. I did yoga once and felt like a fool, I am not flexable, I'm tall and gawkie and my bones are just to ridged.. I went to classes for yoga, sat in the back because all I did was laugh at myself and my friend next to me. I will definitly try the stretching before I do anything else.

Liz, Meg, Cathy, April, Linny, Tippy, Kem....Everyone...
Ladies, have a blessed weekend, Enjoy.

Love, Leenie
Old 11-01-2002, 01:01 PM   #7  

Leen - if you feel weird buy a tape or DVD. I have a DVD I got off the internet and it has 4 diff. levels. I started at the bottom and and on the next one. I am not flexible at all, never have been. You have to train your body. Those teachers were not that good when they started. The thign that keeps me going is my mom. She is 65 and teaches Hatha yoga at my club. She was in a really bad car wreak 4 years ago and has plates and pins in both legs but she gets in there and work everyone out. They come out feeling so relaxed and stretched. The all tell me she is sooo greta at it. She should be, she has been doing it since 1970. Oh, was this about my mom being wonderful or about you doing yoga. Sorry, I got side tracked about my wonderful mommy!!! Point is, you can do it it will just take some time. Just like everything else we do.
Old 11-01-2002, 02:15 PM   #8  

Lordy, Leenie NOW I know what your'e talking about. When I received you email answering mine, I thought you were smoking something! ~~~Exercise balls!!!~~~okay!
Old 11-01-2002, 02:38 PM   #9  

Default Morning ladies

End of another week.. yayyyyyyyyy! Not doing much today besides working ( as usual). It seems everyone who had leftover candy has brought it to work Luckily I am not that big of a candy eater. but I did suck on an Willy Wonka Everlasting Gobstopper. It changes colors and flavors and if you try and bite it, you will break you teeth. Talk about controlling eating it too quickly.

Its chilly here today.. down around 40 at night. I know I won't get any sympathy for that from people who deal with -10 degree weather I wish I was home, under the covers with a good book and my kitty cat. This weekend I am planning on doing some of that. Cleaning up the yard, church and chores are about all that is on the agenda. I want to try and cook my thai shrimp with lemon grass recipe tomorrow.

Arghh.. my message light is flashing. Sneaky people leaving me a voice mail and not calling.. grrrrr Gotta get. Sorry no time for individual hellos today.. Hope you all are well and don't have tummy aches from ODing on candy
Closed Thread