Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2010, 12:23 AM   #31  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

Heather, I wondered if you ever peeked in. I get it, I've had to force myself to post lately too. I felt like I've had nothing to say as well. Same old crap and nothing interesting. Sometimes just nothing comes out.

As usual, I did fairly well with eating until tonight. I keep eating a huge dinner and then a hideously fattening dessert. Tonight I had gravy and biscuits, eggs and hashbrowns, followed by brownies. Moo. Did I mention no workout?
Old 10-31-2010, 01:41 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 246(s)/238(c)/130(g)

Height: 5'4"

I am just soooo tired of the crappy eating yet I cant seem to get rid of it. I am really starting to think like Raven used to say..I am a sugar addict...I dont know if I can make a life commitment to no sugar but I know I gotta do something. I feel sooo sick and nasty after I eat the stuff...Wish I could just not eat for a while and break off any food addictions, shrink my stomach, and lose some weight...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT...
Hope-I sooooo feel the same!!!
Old 11-01-2010, 04:52 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 246(s)/238(c)/130(g)

Height: 5'4"

I dont know what is going on but my hormones are a mess....since my period came early last time it should be coming soon....sigh..I busted out crying n yelling at my husband on the phone and all i have wanted to do all day is just bawl...because the kids are running around I have held it in.

We just got our food stamps and we NEED food in the house. If I don't go shopping all at once with a monthly menu then the money will be gone in no time and not have meals to last the month. The money has to be used wisely. Well now that I have 6 kids I WILL NOT put my self in the position to be stressed by taking them all grocery shopping esp a long trip. Well tonight I have a conference call at 7 for the concert we do. Dh gets home after 5 so that doesn't leave enough time then. The call goes till 7:45 so it is then bath time and bed time and my dh is sick. Tomorrow after dh gets home I have drama practice...wed is full with lessons, mtgs, and youth, Thursday he works 11-9 (leaves at 10 gets home at 10)...Friday he works the same..Saturday we have a seminar for our ministry license like 2 hours...SO my solution was to get my sis in law to come watch the kids at 3:30 n dh would be home in time for her to get her bf and then it would give me a few hours before the conference call. And my dh was like im not going to last long cause i dont feel well...perfect solution right??? Wrong I called him to tell him and he was like ERRRRRRR I really dont want her watching the kids...I was just like fine..and hung up. When he called back I just let lose. Cause he is the type if your not home in the time frame he gives you then hes just mean and nasty and then being with the kids and lord forbid he'd have to bath them or try and put them in bed....Plus I needed to get to a reg. store (not walmart) to buy the new kids some clothes they came with very little and most is too big...
Shutting up now...but crying on the inside! My stomach is completely ill I feel like barfing. Back to the house work!!
Old 11-02-2010, 02:53 PM   #34  
Gotta run!

S/C/G: 210/*ticker*/160

Height: 5'5

I'm either going insane or my post from yesterday has completely vanished. Either has a good possibility of being true.

Edit - Hahah... I'm going insane, just realized this is the October thread!

Last edited by Aunty Jam; 11-02-2010 at 02:54 PM.
Closed Thread