Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2002, 10:18 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default F R I D A Y, Sept 27th (AT LAST)

Good Morning,

Its raining cats & dogs here, but who cares, its FRIDAY !!!
Can't wait to get home tonight, got so much to do. Tomorrow we are heading out to our company picnic so that should be alot of fun, hopefully the weather men are right and it will only rain in the am ? 13 family members are going with me so it should be a blast. The other 7 are party poopers

Whats going on in your world ?

Gotta run, "it" will be back any second

Love, Leenie
Old 09-27-2002, 10:31 AM   #2  

Default Mornin'

Hi Ladies,

Friiiiidayyyyyyy whooooopie!! I really wondered if I would get through this week with my head still on my shoulders. It's the 2nd to last day of fiscal year end and I feel like I think that sums it up.

Today is my no exercise day and the old bod is going.. aaaaahhhh yes!! Tomorrow is dinner at a gf house.. I am making an apricot amaretto cake. Yes I will be leaving the leftovers at her house. Sunday is church, chores and probably a Trader Joe's trip.

Uh oh.. big boss just walked by. I know he is circling and about to give me more work to do.. he always does. Gotta be ready and make a good impression so he will HIRE ME!!!

Will try and write more later.

If I don't get back, everyone have a lovely weekend..
Old 09-27-2002, 10:56 AM   #3  

I see that Leenie was in the Men's forum. Hmmmm....gotta watch that girl!

DD, Zoo, just phoned. It seems she lost a tried and true recipe of mine and was desparate. I actually found the box of recipe books and got it for her.

Today is cleaning and preparing for the weekend day! I didn't prime or paint since I had quite a bit of discomfort.

We started watching "Pearl harbor" the movie last night. I love that movie but I know I'm going to cry! R suggested "Dances WithWolves", but this time of the year reminds me of when our Yorkie Buttons died. I'm kinda soft when it comes to animals right now.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Old 09-27-2002, 12:35 PM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Look who's talking ! watch ME ! And what missy were you doing in the Men's forum ?

Come on didn't you ever peek in the men's room just out of curiosity (sp?) I mean come on, they are strange creatures.

Snicker ~
Old 09-27-2002, 01:26 PM   #5  

Leenie, I saw your name up there in the Mens Room and thought I'd better see what naughtiness you're into. And, no you can't moon them or fart in there. Those guys are trying to lose weight...not die of gas fumes or shock!
Old 09-27-2002, 02:59 PM   #6  

I went and checked out the Men's Corner....you got my curiosity up. Tippy might find a man who would willingly come and do her painting for her.

I didn't walk today. I was up sick most of the night. Think this headache, which I still have today, is the culprit. I do have good news...I weighed...and have lost 1 lb. Only 19 more to go to get to where I was before I regained the 20.

Leens it sounds like you have a wonderful day planned tomorrow...guess I misplaced my invitation.

Going to go and lay back down. I sure hope I feel better by tonite. Missed chat last night and am having withdrawals.
Old 09-27-2002, 09:24 PM   #7  

Hi everyone,

It's not raining here today. This morning it was really foggy ...then the fog lifted & the sun came out. It was warm this afternoon...but now it is overcast.

I got up early & went to coffee with friends. Then later in the A.M. DH, Charlie...our dog & I went to Quesnel for the day. Quesnel is about 1 1/2 hours south of us. We went to Wal Mart & Safeway. We don't have either of those stores where I live. I got 100 bonus Air Miles at Safeway.

I lost .4 lb. this week. That is now 9.6 lbs. in 5 months. It's slow...but I am not gaining. It must be the antidepressant.....because I have lost faster before.

Have a great weekend.

April
Closed Thread