Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2002, 03:34 AM   #1  

Default Wednesday September 11

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND GOD BLESS US ALL!!!

Hi Everyone,

Going to be a tough day for everyone...and the media doesn't help!! Why do I feel I have to watch all this stuff over again? I cried all day Tuesday so I am not planning on watching much of it today. As I said earlier in the week, I have to pick my mother up at Logan Airport. They have already said to stay away from the airport unless you really have to go. Well, I guess I really have to go if my mother wants to come home! The security is suppose to be tremendous, so it won't be fun. Wish me luck!

So Linda...are you calling me a wimp??? See what happens when I go to bed early one night..the next night I'm up posting at 3:30 am Can't win! It was good to see you and the others too.

Hope everyone has a good day! Meg
Old 09-11-2002, 07:48 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

GOD BLESS THIS LAND !!! AND ITS PEOPLE WHO LOVE IT !!

I have really nothing to say today except my heart is broken.

Meg please have a safe trip.

Everyone Peace !

Love, Leenie
Old 09-11-2002, 09:29 AM   #3  

Our TV is very rarely on turning the day and certainly will not be today. I feel that the media blitz is in poor taste. The reading of the names is very powerful though and I respect that. There also have been many people, through the years, that have had to give up their lives in an unfair way.

I guess that I've cried my tears.......

Am continuing to put the kitchen together. This weekend I will be looking for a high quality, very scrubbable white paint to do the insides of the cupboards. Also, any storage ideas to make the kitchen efficent.

Take care now and don't let the media get to you. The victims are truly in the arms of the Lord.
Old 09-11-2002, 10:49 AM   #4  

Default Mornin'

Hello ladies,

Not much to say on this sad day. I am at work and so I won't have access to a TV during the day, which I think is a blessing. The images are as horrific today as they were a year ago. I don't need to see them to remember.. I will never forget.

Yes meg.. I was calling you a wimp. Just was nice to see people and I am greedy and want them to not go away.

Everyone else.. hope you have a nice day. Please let us know how you are.. you know who you are that haven't been posting.
Old 09-11-2002, 11:14 AM   #5  

Default No Regrets

Today is a good day for us all to be thankful for those who have not been taken from us....we were all touched by what happened and life will never be quite the same.....a great opportunity for us all to remember to treat everyone like today is the last day we will see, touch or even chat with them......forgive and forget and all that stuff.....this horrific day reminds us to put things in perspective and be kind to those around us....I am thankful to those of you who are truly loving and suppportive.

Liz
Closed Thread