Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2002, 10:07 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Wink Thursday, May 23rd

Hi Kids,

Can you believe the month of May is almost ka-put ?? where did it go ?? Linny did you take it

Nothing new here, SOSDD, boss steped out to a quick meeting

Its beautiful and sunny out today, and tomorrow will be 80+ degrees, Even though I hate hot weather, I am so looking forward to summer this year. I had enuf of winter blahs.

Shoot yesterday I forgot to take my meds, hope this doesn't throw me for a loop

Whats everyone doing this 3 day weekend? I'm just going to do some summer cleaning and wash curtains, etc...... FUN HUH !! NOT
Hope you guys have more exciting things to do than me

TTYL, Love, Leens

MEG !!!! give us some details on the Wedding, colors, dresses, etc..... I love hearing about that stuff lol. What kind of dress are you wearing Mom ?

Last edited by Leens; 05-23-2002 at 10:15 AM.
Old 05-23-2002, 10:53 AM   #2  

Default Mornin'

1.5 days til a LONG!!! weekend.. waaahoooo.

Hi Leens and those to come,

I didn't take May ::checking pockets:: nope.. not me. I remember when I was a kid, my parents telling me time would go faster when I was a grown up. I thought they were crazy... well guess who was right? argghh. I absolutely hate that my parents have been right about so many things.. most things as a matter of fact.

Sosdd here too Leens. Things are gradually getting quieter and quieter during the week, so by tomorrow , I'll be able to hear a pin drop. I am going to dinner at a gf's house on Saturday. We are gonna cook, chat and watch chick flicks. and of course.. eat. I don't know what we are making yet. She isn't one to watch her weight, even though she admits she needs to lose. I don't imagine I will be OP on Saturday, but I am not giving myself permission to go crazy and stuff my face. Yes I may have a cookie, but I don't need 6 of em!! The rest of the weekend, not sure.. chores, yardwork and sleeping in are in the plan right now.

I haven't missed my meds, well that I can remember, since I have been on these meds. When I was taking Effexor, I missed my meds a couple of times. My God, it was awful... I would get dizzy, disoriented, queasy.. it was drug withdrawls. That stuff gets in and out of your system very fast. That's one of the reasons I wanted a new med this time.

Hope everyone is well.. gotta go get some water.
Old 05-23-2002, 12:42 PM   #3  

Hi there!

I thought I'd pop in and say hello!

Nothing planned for the weekend exept we have some business at church. I'd like to buy some tomato plants and stick them in the ground. I could do some cleaning too, I guess.

Leens, I can't remember which med you take, but, but if it's Zoloft, missing one day won't be a bad thing. But, if you want to chanse the boss with a ax, don't miss any more than that. Just kidding!
Old 05-23-2002, 05:30 PM   #4  

Hey you guys! Still around, just too lazy to start the thread this morning.....see I really am a procrastinator!

I am a bit down in the dumps but think it is hormone related....so gonna suck it up.

Tonight is Sex Ed. orientation at the school, should be interesting...kids are viewing the same movie we saw in grade 7 in grade 5...wonder why that is? Could it be that kids are growing up too fast!

Well other than that should be a pretty routine Thursday...have a good one everybody!

Liz
Old 05-23-2002, 05:36 PM   #5  

Sex Ed Lizzy? Are you taking a refresher course?
Old 05-23-2002, 05:48 PM   #6  

Hubby has volunteered to be my preceptor! Liz
Closed Thread