Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 06-14-2008, 10:41 PM   #61  
Just keep moving ...

S/C/G: 241/238/140

Height: Just short enough (aka 5'4")

Hi gals!

I can't stay long, I don't know how much battery life I've got. Yeah, I brought my blackberry camping - how lame am I?

goodness, it sounds like many of us are stretched to our limits! I'll do personals another week, but I just want to send a great big boost of happy to those who can use it tonight!

I ran agility all day. I'm so beat! I'm gonna go to sleep here in a second, even though its way early. Yawn!!

Raven - your beads sound lovely. I have a strand of really pale blue celestite beads I sometimes use as a meditation focus when my mind is all over the place. And some days when its really rough I wear them as a bracelet.

OK, I'm rambling and about to fall asleep. 'Night! Sweet dreams everyone!
Amarie2pt0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 12:30 AM   #62  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

Hi girls,

It has been kind of a long day. I met my friend for breakfast and then went to the martial arts fight. They called her hubbies fight after the first round because his eyebrow got slashed open and he needed stitches. We ended up at a local clinic for that and then went to dinner. DF and I ended up going to see 'Hulk' after that. I enjoyed it and it was a good day but I am pooped.

Oh, I got a call for an interview on Tuesday at Home Depot. From financial advisor to working at Home Depot. Yes, a blow to the ego, but ya gotta do whatcha gotta do. I need benefits and at least some cash flow. They also have tuition reimbursement if I decide to go into accounting. Whatever.

Momof4: I don't even pretend that I could do what you do. I would be in a big way. How you do it with depression I'll never know. I even feel bad saying I'm tired b/c I know it doesn't compare to how you must feel.

Leenie: How did the karate go? I bet that was fun to watch. Good to see you too. I miss your posts.

Heather: An hour on the treadmill is nothing to sneeze at. I'd be on here braggin if I did that. I know it may not be running 10 miles, but I'm sure you'll build up quickly after your injuries heal. And what were you doing up so late last night? Do tell!

Shop: Your list sounds like mine: endless. Did you get anything done or just finish the book?

Buddly:I thought of you while I was watching the movie tonight b/c one of the scenes was in BC and I thought, I wonder if this is what Buddly's home looks like? Glad the visit is going well. How long will they stay?

Amarie, glad you stopped in. I have A Lot to do if I'm going to get that room done before you get home. Take your time!!

Raven: That was definitely a day viewed through the haze of PMS! That guy at the gym didn't know how lucky he was to get out of there alive! I should be having the same issue in just a couple of days.

Sugar: Sorry you are in the situation you are in. How are feeling today?

Sassy: Back at work yet or did you live on the edge and just quit?

Last edited by hope4me; 06-15-2008 at 12:34 AM.
hope4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 06:16 AM   #63  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning,

I don't know about you but posting here is like getting free therapy lol sort of. I'm glad I have a place where I can go and just be ME...ya know.

We had some wicked storms last night, they were calling for flash flooding before I went to bed.... when you look outside right now its kinda creepy...everything is gray and still...the calm after the storm. I just hope nobody got hurt.

Anyway.... later on this afternoon I'm going to meet up with a few 3FC's ladies/mods for dinner, two I've met before but one I haven't...should be fun.

Hope, DH does not take karate, it was a special child/fathers day class that he took with my dd yesterday.

Have a great day

Leenie
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 09:10 AM   #64  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hey Ya'all.

So far anyways (knocking on wood) my back and neck are better, lets hope they stay that way! lol. But my tummy is another issue! But I am pretty positive that in about 24 1/2 hrs from now it will feel better! lol. (back to work tonight)

So with that I am off to bed, ttyl!
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 11:44 AM   #65  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

Leenie, that sounds like fun. Have a great day. You deserve some time for yourself.
hope4me is offline   Reply With Quote